• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

nikolino840

Dec 30, 2018
I guess I am late but I am just finishing up

Battle Chasers, normally I dislike jrpg games but this is a western take on the genre. Graphics are really well done. Worth a look if you are looking for something new to play

Jan 18, 2018
Berlin
Does Minecraft Dungeons PC have problems with controllers in general or just with DS4s? after a good 15 Minutes it flickers between recognizing and not. Very frustrating.

FrozenFlame

Jan 4, 2020
Question, doesn't the XGP get new games each month? And if so, did they announce anything for June? The only recent announcement that i could find was for No Man's Sky.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
Question, doesn't the XGP get new games each month? And if so, did they announce anything for June? The only recent announcement that i could find was for No Man's Sky.
There's new stuff every month but they don't have a standard release schedule. It's kinda of whenever Microsoft decides.

Reactions: FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame

Jan 4, 2020
There's new stuff every month but they don't have a standard release schedule. It's kinda of whenever Microsoft decides.
Oh, ok. I thought it was before the month ended or in the first week of each month. But it makes sense what you said since they also added some stuff in the middle of the month.

Jun 20, 2019
New York-Miami
Legit question if anyone knows, is Control hitting GP anytime soon? Its mad cheap now and I want to pick it up baaaaaad.

For some I've heard it's a GOTY so there's no way I'm missing out!

Brofist

Jun 15, 2004
Legit question if anyone knows, is Control hitting GP anytime soon? Its mad cheap now and I want to pick it up baaaaaad.

That one's been rumored for a while. I'd really like to see some of the Xbox side GP games come over to PC, like RDR2. Doubtful though I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: New Yorks Finest

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
That one's been rumored for a while. I'd really like to see some of the Xbox side GP games come over to PC, like RDR2. Doubtful though I guess.
I would have to assume it wont hit GP anytime before the exclusivity of the DLC is up.

Night.Ninja

had mod powers bestowed upon him by Monsterkillah
Feb 21, 2016

I kinda doubt it, seems like sony have some sort of deal with Remedy with this game.

Just buy it why not

• Fire
Reactions: New Yorks Finest

Andodalf

Gold Member
Oct 20, 2013
Earth

Hype to see the KH remasters! Hopefully more people give the series a shot, I’ll be replaying them for sure. Also nice to see the Morrowind Expansion for ESO, a good way to get people in with The new Skyrim expansion

Reactions: nikolino840

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016

Hype to see the KH remasters! Hopefully more people give the series a shot, I’ll be replaying them for sure. Also nice to see the Morrowind Expansion for ESO, a good way to get people in with The new Skyrim expansion
Enix has had most of their catalog on GP at this point. They must see a lot of traction.

Feb 14, 2010
Gamepass is truly amazing. If I was able to stay home instead of working so many hours I would be playing a lot more.

Bladed Thesis

Jun 7, 2019
Just pondered the name of this thread as I was passing... is it a backlog if you don't own the games? I wouldn't consider it a backlog....
It's a backlog if I have access to too many games and so they are available to me but go to my backlog.

In short, yes, its still a backlog.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
Well, I used PSNow and played some RDR but it didn't feel right streaming it, so I let the sub lapse.... but I don't feel any need to go back. It just doesn't feel like it is part of my backlog..... it's obviously different for other people so.....

Jun 4, 2020
Miami, FL
Can Microsoft stop adding games to this insane program, at least for a little bit??? I swear I don't have enough time to get to all the games I want to play. I'm juggling between Stellaris & Yakuza Kiwimi right now. Plus I have No Man's Sky and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 waiting in my HDD ready to play. I swear my blood pressure spikes everytime I see this thread bumped.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
Well, I used PSNow and played some RDR but it didn't feel right streaming it, so I let the sub lapse.... but I don't feel any need to go back. It just doesn't feel like it is part of my backlog..... it's obviously different for other people so.....
If you have access to the game I think it's fair to say it's in your backlog, but realistically there's not enough time to play it all. So I would say anything I want to play on GP is part of my back log whether end up liking the game or not.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Bryank75