• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

nikolino840

Night.Ninja

Banned
8d0.jpg

More games

How i feel about game pass

giphy.gif

pr0cs

I guess I am late but I am just finishing up

Battle Chasers, normally I dislike jrpg games but this is a western take on the genre. Graphics are really well done. Worth a look if you are looking for something new to play

Does Minecraft Dungeons PC have problems with controllers in general or just with DS4s? after a good 15 Minutes it flickers between recognizing and not. Very frustrating.

FrozenFlame

Question, doesn't the XGP get new games each month? And if so, did they announce anything for June? The only recent announcement that i could find was for No Man's Sky.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Question, doesn't the XGP get new games each month? And if so, did they announce anything for June? The only recent announcement that i could find was for No Man's Sky.
There's new stuff every month but they don't have a standard release schedule. It's kinda of whenever Microsoft decides.

FrozenFlame

There's new stuff every month but they don't have a standard release schedule. It's kinda of whenever Microsoft decides.

Oh, ok. I thought it was before the month ended or in the first week of each month. But it makes sense what you said since they also added some stuff in the middle of the month.

Legit question if anyone knows, is Control hitting GP anytime soon? Its mad cheap now and I want to pick it up baaaaaad.

For some I've heard it's a GOTY so there's no way I'm missing out!

Brofist

Legit question if anyone knows, is Control hitting GP anytime soon? Its mad cheap now and I want to pick it up baaaaaad.

For some I've heard it's a GOTY so there's no way I'm missing out!

That one's been rumored for a while. I'd really like to see some of the Xbox side GP games come over to PC, like RDR2. Doubtful though I guess.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
That one's been rumored for a while. I'd really like to see some of the Xbox side GP games come over to PC, like RDR2. Doubtful though I guess.
I would have to assume it wont hit GP anytime before the exclusivity of the DLC is up.

Andodalf

Banned

Hype to see the KH remasters! Hopefully more people give the series a shot, I’ll be replaying them for sure. Also nice to see the Morrowind Expansion for ESO, a good way to get people in with The new Skyrim expansion

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Can you play No Man's Sky in multiplayer with friends already?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

Hype to see the KH remasters! Hopefully more people give the series a shot, I’ll be replaying them for sure. Also nice to see the Morrowind Expansion for ESO, a good way to get people in with The new Skyrim expansion

Enix has had most of their catalog on GP at this point. They must see a lot of traction.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That Bard's tale game is this one?

Because I had it on my phone and it was good, but unplayable due to shitty touch controls...

Xenon

Played a couple hours of No Man's Sky, I feel like I've gone back a couple generations when it comes to character control and item selection. Having to back my player up and move around the camera to pick up a plant is ridiculous.

Bryank75

Banned
Well, I used PSNow and played some RDR but it didn't feel right streaming it, so I let the sub lapse.... but I don't feel any need to go back. It just doesn't feel like it is part of my backlog..... it's obviously different for other people so.....

Can Microsoft stop adding games to this insane program, at least for a little bit??? I swear I don't have enough time to get to all the games I want to play. I'm juggling between Stellaris & Yakuza Kiwimi right now. Plus I have No Man's Sky and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 waiting in my HDD ready to play. I swear my blood pressure spikes everytime I see this thread bumped.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Well, I used PSNow and played some RDR but it didn't feel right streaming it, so I let the sub lapse.... but I don't feel any need to go back. It just doesn't feel like it is part of my backlog..... it's obviously different for other people so.....

If you have access to the game I think it's fair to say it's in your backlog, but realistically there's not enough time to play it all. So I would say anything I want to play on GP is part of my back log whether end up liking the game or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom