• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 20th Anniversary Official Stream (15/11/21 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT)

jaysius

Banned
So far this is awful... hopefully this gets better.

Brand masturbation that maybe a shareholder would be excited for?

Think I'll just wait an hour and a half for the highlights.

Last edited:

twilo99

Loving my new pad

Pte1ibn.jpg
That thing is dope

Jigsaah

Gold Member
LOL I remember buying my OG Xbox. Toys R Us was sill around. My mom didn't know I had saved money to buy it. She wondered why I didn't want any games for Xmas.

Didn't need it, I bought Halo and Munch's Oddysee. I was set. Thanks for askin mom.

Edit: Actually I think if you bought Halo, Munch Oddysee might have been free with the console. It's been 20 years. The details are fuzzy.

Last edited:

pqueue

This is gonna be a long painful slog to get to the good stuff.
you do realize this is almost entirely a look back, right? Like 95% of this is looking back/celebrating the platform.

Yes, there is supposed to be some new stuff, but it will be one or two things, and likely only at the very end.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is kinda awesome.
I loved xbox 360. Especially White Fat 360 with blades !!! Amazing feeling consoles. It was so next gen un freaking 2005 and 06 !!!!!!
Gears trilogy is still the best gears and some of my fav games. Edf 2017, crackdown, much better versions of gta iv, the darkness and so on
But remember, Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Lost Planed, Dark Souls... all of it was also time exclusive.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
It's dull, but I don't know what I expected.
There's probably a cool announcement or two coming, but yeah, this is a bit boring 12 minutes in, what can I say.

Probably doesn't help that we are all waiting for them to announce a shadow drop.

Kagey K

Banned
LOL I remember buying my OG Xbox. Toys R Us was sill around. My mom didn't know I had saved money to buy it. She wondered why I didn't want any games for Xmas.

Didn't need it, I bought Halo and Munch's Oddysee. I was set. Thanks for askin mom.
She could have got you Amped and Wreckless. :messenger_beaming:

Flintty

Edit: Actually I think if you bought Halo, Munch Oddysee might have been free with the console. It's been 20 years. The details are fuzzy.
My GF gave me an Xbox pre order receipt as a Valentine’s Day present (damn that was a long wait). She’s now my wife.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I actually dont agree with phil that gaming is about connecting with other people, I enjoy getting engrossed in a great story and world which is done alone.

Last edited:

niilokin

I dont remember how we got our first xbox, it just appeared out of nowhere into our house and I played ninja gaiden on it and it oldered me like 10 years

Kuranghi

Oh FFS now I need a XSX just to play Black and Burnout Revenge at 4K 🤦‍♂️

edit - wait, what. I thought it was alllllll games :pie_lcry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom