• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Willy Wonka 40th anniversary cast reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the Today Show messes up multiple title graphics.

The cast of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory reunited on the Today Show to celebrate the film’s upcoming 40-year anniversary. Most of the main cast members were in attendance, minus Gene Wilder and the late Jack Albertson).

Video Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lum91xHsico&sns=em

http://www.slashfilm.com/willy-wonka-chocolate-factory-40th-anniversary-cast-reunion/

Photo:

od3AK.jpg

Obligatory Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYZsb2mMB8&sns=em

Casp0r

Banned
I hope their activities during this reunion involved beating whoever made that new Willy Wonka movie to death.

Jeramii

Banned
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Heh, thought Gene Wilder was dead.

nope. just off the map for several years now.

he had a tv show that was a total flop in the early 2000's i think.. haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Heh, thought Gene Wilder was dead.

same here

the ascot guy seems totally like the grown version of that little shit, it's like the perfect pic

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I once had to send some emails to Julie Cole who played Veruca Salt because she was doing a Counselling course at my college (something she referred to in a recent interview I saw on TV as well). Lovely woman, and in my office we clicked it was her because her email address had Veruca Salt in it.

Gene Wilder has actually aged horribly and that's the most incredibly flattering picture I've seen of him at this age. Look up his appearance on talk shows; he looks like the fucking Crypt Keeper.

Shiv47

badcrumble said:
Gene Wilder has actually aged horribly and that's the most incredibly flattering picture I've seen of him at this age. Look up his appearance on talk shows; he looks like the fucking Crypt Keeper.

Gene is 78, and presumably hasn't gone in the for the typical work many Hollywood types do. Why would he not look his age?

Gene stopped working after his wife died. Hes made little appearances in things over the years in this and that, but his heart was apparently not in it anymore so he retired.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Veruca Salt looks pretty damn hot now. I would hit.

Love this movie. Gene Wilder is still awesome.

louie

badcrumble said:

A lot of that is probably down to his battle with cancer I'd imagine.

But yeah, I'll be crushed the day he does die. I'm still upset about Leslie Nielsen.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Salt is foxy as fuck.

Karak

Holy Shit at V. Salt. Man she done aged good daddyo. I would lose a couple pounds of sweat with her any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom