• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do people think MS will allow Elder Scroll and Starfield on PS5?

VAVA Mk2

Those titles are system sellers. People will buy Xboxes solely for these games. Smaller titles like Ori and Minecraft makes sense since those don’t move hardware.

If Microsoft doesn’t care for big exclusives then why isn’t Halo, Forza or Gears on PlayStation. Are people just that delusional?
Desperation and rage they would have to purchase a console from Microsoft or buy a decent gaming PC/graphics card.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This Thread is still going? People who still believe nothing has changed are absolutely delusional. It‘s kind of sad actually. You guys all have gaming PCs, you have nothing to worry about.

I only come onto this thread to laugh, but it's not even entertaining anymore. It's just the same shit over and over. I can't understand why Xbox fans are still engaging and responding to all the silly delusions and rationalizations.

This thread should become like the Next Gen Sony Safe Space Spec thread, where Sony Bros all sit around to theorize and fantasize about how all the Xbox exclusives coming to PS5.

I thought it was already well established as to why some would think that way?

Phil Spencer: "case by case basis", "any device", "exclusives are counter to what gaming is about". That's from the Top Man himself - and recently too. Now you can feel either way and project on either direction what you think is gonna happen based on those comments but it's the guy at the top the one causing the confusion with vague PR and leaving both lanes open for speculation. It's not some made up FUD.

It's what it's.

Last edited:

DavJay

Phil Spencer: "case by case basis", "any device", "exclusives are counter to what gaming is about". That's from the Top Man himself - and recently too. Now you can feel either way and project on either direction what you think is gonna happen based on those comments but it's the guy at the top the one causing the confusion with vague PR and leaving both lanes open for speculation. It's not some made up FUD.

It's what it's.

Any device as in xcloud being on mobile and pc. And he meant timed exclusives are dumb. He works for Microsoft and his goal is to built the brand. You need big exclusives to do that. Hellblade 2 not being on PS is telling.

Case by case probably mean titles already contracted and indie budgeted games. I.E Minecraft and double fine games.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Reading this makes me feel you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. 🤔
No, I want to get across that the default here is "no, MS won't release first party games on PS5 because first party games never go to other consoles", and a single game which just happens to literally be the biggest game of all time being on multiple consoles isn't evidence proving otherwise.

Redlight

It's what it's.
You can't 'project on either direction', you have to deliberately take those quotes out of context to try and support your case.

This quote from Phil was in reaction to a question about having Series X games at launch that would not be available on Xbox One...

"As a player you are the centre of our strategy,” the exec said. “Our device is not the centre of our strategy, our game is not the centre of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device."

He talking, clearly, about 'any device' within the Xbox eco-system. That's been explained a thousand times. It's true and undeniable but people, such as yourself, find that fact inconvenient and just ignore it.

TLDR: He wasn't talking about Sony devices.

Interestingly, when he made that quote no-one was arguing that it meant that Xbox games were coming to PS5. At that stage people such as yourself were still touting the 'we believe in generations' marketing from Sony.

That leaves 'case-by-case' and you're hanging your entire 'Zenimax is coming to PS5' on that one simple phrase. To me, it's likely a case of not wanting to be seen as gleefully giving the finger to an established Playstation fanbase that they want to appeal to in the short term. Why make enemies? Let the shock subside and the reality sink, slowly, in.

Zenimax games won't be on PS5.

Xbox wants to move people onto the devices that Phil was referring to in the quote above. Keeping the Zenimax games exclusive will go along way toward accomplishing that.

On the flip side, I've yet to see a single coherent argument as to why these new games will be on PS5 that doesn't apply equally to Halo or Gears (or God of War in reverse for that matter).

No-one thinks those games will be multi-platform for very solid reasons. That logic applies equally to Zenimax.

Any device as in xcloud being on mobile and pc. And he meant timed exclusives are dumb. He works for Microsoft and his goal is to built the brand. You need big exclusives to do that. Hellblade 2 not being on PS is telling.

Case by case probably mean titles already contracted and indie budgeted games. I.E Minecraft and double fine games.

You can't 'project on either direction', you have to deliberately take those quotes out of context to try and support your case.

This quote from Phil was in reaction to a question about having Series X games at launch that would not be available on Xbox One...

"As a player you are the centre of our strategy,” the exec said. “Our device is not the centre of our strategy, our game is not the centre of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device."

He talking, clearly, about 'any device' within the Xbox eco-system. That's been explained a thousand times. It's true and undeniable but people, such as yourself, find that fact inconvenient and just ignore it.

TLDR: He wasn't talking about Sony devices.

Interestingly, when he made that quote no-one was arguing that it meant that Xbox games were coming to PS5. At that stage people such as yourself were still touting the 'we believe in generations' marketing from Sony.

That leaves 'case-by-case' and you're hanging your entire 'Zenimax is coming to PS5' on that one simple phrase. To me, it's likely a case of not wanting to be seen as gleefully giving the finger to an established Playstation fanbase that they want to appeal to in the short term. Why make enemies? Let the shock subside and the reality sink, slowly, in.

Zenimax games won't be on PS5.

Xbox wants to move people onto the devices that Phil was referring to in the quote above. Keeping the Zenimax games exclusive will go along way toward accomplishing that.

On the flip side, I've yet to see a single coherent argument as to why these new games will be on PS5 that doesn't apply equally to Halo or Gears (or God of War in reverse for that matter).

No-one thinks those games will be multi-platform for very solid reasons. That logic applies equally to Zenimax.

You both wrote all of that to project on your personal wishes as it pertains to the direction you would like to see it go as fans of Xbox ....all the while simultaneously claiming that the vague words of a known liar and BSer are not open to interpretation. In other words, no other interpretation of those words is correct other than your personal wishful take.

42ce331799bfa0837.gif

Last edited:

Redlight

You both wrote all of that to project on your personal wishes as it pertains to the direction you would like to see it go as fans of Xbox ....all the while simultaneously claiming that the vague words of a known liar and BSer are not open to interpretation. In other words, no other interpretation of those words is correct other than your personal wishful take.

42ce331799bfa0837.gif
Well, at least we tried to discuss it with logic and reference to facts.

You can't address the reality, so now you've discarded any pretence of discussion and are straight into the fanboy bullshit. It's something you should ponder seriously - if you have an opinion but you can't support it when it's challenged, then it may well be that you're wrong.

In that situation, having the self-awareness to realise that you're wrong and accept it is actually a positive.

Knowing you're wrong and then trying to hide it by posting insults and memes? Not so much.

Last edited:

devilNprada

[/QUOTE]
As a player you are the centre of our strategy,” the exec said. “Our device is not the centre of our strategy, our game is not the centre of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device."

He talking, clearly, about 'any device' within the Xbox eco-system

Lol-clearly

Redlight

Lol-clearly
[/QUOTE]
Do yourself a favour and read the original article...

Read in context he's clearly talking about games being exclusive to Series X and not available on other Xbox devices because that is what the discussion is about.

The article is from July 10. Did anyone think, post this interview, that Halo Infinite, Gears and Fable would now come to the PS5? No? Why not?

If what he said in this interview was meant in the way you're trying to present it, then ALL XBOX GAMES would be coming to ALL DEVICES.

They're not are they?

I'm sorry to break this to you, yet again, but there is zero evidence that Xbox is going to publish any of it's properties (including the Zenimax games) on PS5.

Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nil.

If you get some actual evidence, I'll be happy to discuss it, but save me the 'case by case', 'all devices', memes and 'lol' comments until you do.

lucius

I think the will keep all the big ones off PS5, it will hurt TES and Fallout series long term though imo, but MS paid what equals to Star Wars and Marvel rights combined so they can keep it away from anyone they feel they need to. Starfield series was never on a PlayStation system so even though they will miss what will be the biggest console market it was never on PlayStation anyway.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I think the will keep all the big ones off PS5, it will hurt TES and Fallout series long term though imo

Yeah I know. If these games were available on some platforms, they would do a lot better.
they will be fine If you don't see these games as a reason to buy an xbox or play on a PC, then you really weren't a fan of them to begin with.

(PlayStation) people have jokingly said they'd wished xbox had some games worth getting their consoles for, and now that they do, many of you act like the franchises has been shut down instead of being available on PC and Xbox,showing you never wanted to buy an xbox no matter which games will be available there.

If Microsoft bought Naughty Dog or Insomniac, then many of you would turn 180 and say their games lately have been shit so it's not a great loss.

Redlight

Here's another hint...

"As we shared, Bethesda were early supporters of Xbox Game Pass, and we will be adding Bethesda’s iconic franchises to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC. One of the things that has me most excited is seeing the roadmap with Bethesda’s future games, coming to Xbox console and PC including Starfield, the highly anticipated, new space epic currently in development by Bethesda Game Studios and Doom Eternal, which is coming to Xbox Game Pass on October 1 and for PC later in 2020.

Sarah Bond, CVP, Gaming Partnerships & Ecosystem

Just a reminder, Minecraft was announced as remaining as multi-platform the day it was acquired.

Last edited:

dalekjay

Colin Moriarty talked about it on his latest Sacred Symbols. His take was the only way for MS to make that $7.5b profitable is to make the games available on all consoles. That by doing so, MS essentially profits directly on Sony's success of these games sales on Sony consoles since MS now owns Bethesda.

Also thinks MS not immediately announcing all games would be MS exclusive is telling. Thinks if they were they'd announce it immediately as a boss move.
Just the proposition of day 1 “free” inside game pass X 70$ on ps5 AND you don’t need an Xbox just subscribed for 1 month for 10$ To play on xCloud ( now only on phones but by them maybe on browser).
You have to be obnoxious Sony fan to not go on gamepass/xCloud
Someone that isn’t a simple Sony fan just a gaming fan isn’t someone Ms would lose as a costume anyway, so, there’s no need for Ms to hold Elder Scrolls and AAA-AAAA from PlayStation

Just the proposition of day 1 “free” inside game pass X 70$ on ps5 AND you don’t need an Xbox just subscribed for 1 month for 10$ To play on xCloud ( now only on phones but by them maybe on browser).
You have to be obnoxious Sony fan to not go on gamepass/xCloud
Someone that isn’t a simple Sony fan just a gaming fan isn’t someone Ms would lose as a costume anyway, so, there’s no need for Ms to hold Elder Scrolls and AAA-AAAA from PlayStation

And what about xbox owners whom dont want to use 150€ /year into game pass?

They are crazy too? Game pass says "fuck you" to all xbox users without game pass, and asks full price for a game that you said is "free", yes? So, isnt that really anti consumer, give stuff away for "free" to some and ask money from others?

Or, maybe GP isnt free. and still it is bad deal for xbox gamers whom dont want another subscription service, because if games are "almost free" on GP then why would gamer want to pay 50-70$/€ for game, without feeling scammed?

Streaming isnt an option to many, I would not stream games, or at least pay for it.

ps. pro-GP people always forget that there is more options than GP vs 70$

buy on launch, sell later = kind of like renting it for 10-30$

Wait for sales / buy used game = now it is not 70$ for PS5 owners

If games would never be on sale like on nintendo, then game pass would be better deal. But now you spend 150€ / year, then pay for games that dont release on game pass or arent on the list.

For 150€/$ you can but tons of older digital / physical games.

Nobody have time to play all the games on the service anyway, so choosing 5-10 games / year for the same money is better deal to many.

Last edited:

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
No, I want to get across that the default here is "no, MS won't release first party games on PS5 because first party games never go to other consoles", and a single game which just happens to literally be the biggest game of all time being on multiple consoles isn't evidence proving otherwise.
The default is also "make money by selling games."
The default is also "lock customers into your ecosystem via hardware."
Microsoft is obviously not interested in the default. It hasn't worked for them in the past, and it's not going to work for anyone in the future. You cannot take strategies that applied to a previous business model and claim that they have to apply to this one -- that would defeat the entire purpose of changing the business model.

More importantly though, the default is also "don't buy third-party publishers and lock them into first-party ecosystems." MS paid the price that Bethesda/Zenimax was willing to sell. They sold based on their projected profits. Those projected profits were based on selling $SU60-whatever games across Xbox, PS, PC, Nintendo, mobile, Stadia, Luna, MacOS, fucking Alexa, whatever. You think MS paid that same money that Bethesda/Zenimax was willing to sell for with the hope of getting it back at $15 per month? Nah.

MS wants Gamepass out there, and they will hold up TES:VI and Fallout 5 and Starfield and whatever else as reasons to move there. At the same time though, they don't want to devalue these $7.5 billion games -- locking them to Xbox would absolutely do that. That $7.5 billion is there precisely because people want to play these games on multiple devices and are willing to pay multiple times in order to do so. That $7.5 billion is there because people bought Skyrim on PC, then again on PS3, then again on PS4, then again on Switch. You take that away and the value just isn't there.

Instead, I reckon MS will put these up on Gamepass and use them to promote the value of their subscription model. They want Sony to offer Gamepass more than they want customers to buy Xboxen. With this purchase, they can say that PS loyalists who want to continue to play their favourite Bethesda/Zenimax games can come over to Xbox, or they can bug Sony to allow Gamepass on PS, or they can pay $US60-70. That's the choice I think MS wants to force upon PS players.

What I can't see them doing, though, is paying the price for multi-platform profits, but only receiving single-platform revenue.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Microsoft has sold their version of Microsoft Office on Mac for decades.

They want to sell more software, not less. They will have a few exclusives but most games will be sold on all hardware.

That’s just how MS has always operated

Furthermore after seeing Skyrim pimped out to every console and phone device that exists U have to be a MS fanboy to think they won’t want to whore out the next entry as well.

Last edited:
Even if they areallowed on ps5 and day 1 on gp that means to play elder scrolls Stanfield doom 3 wolfenstien u have to pay 70 dollars each
And for like 100 dollars right now u can get 3 years of ultimate which is an absolute monster of a deal

Orky

Banned

They want to sell more software, not less. They will have a few exclusives but most games will be sold on all hardware.

Furthermore after seeing Skyrim pimped out to every console and phone device that exists U have to be a MS fanboy to think they won’t want to whore out the next entry as well.

no, this is the old MS. They want to sell subscriptions. Just look at office. They want to sell office 365 (subscriptions), not software.
That’s why all MS games are coming to gamepass (subscriptions).

Last edited:

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
Get ready for a surprise then. It's all relative, i.e. when Sony bought Insomniac, no one claimed they needed to make their money back by releasing their titles on Xbox. Seven billion is the price Microsoft paid for making their Xbox, gamepass & PC the places to play Elder Scrolls, Fallout & the rest of the zenimax catalogue.
When Sony bought Insomniac, they paid the price for a company that was already earning profit almost entirely by releasing games on Playstation.

Xbox paid the price for a company that earned its profits releasing games across multiple platforms.

That is a pretty significant difference between the two situations.

Night.Ninja

Banned
I only come onto this thread to laugh, but it's not even entertaining anymore. It's just the same shit over and over. I can't understand why Xbox fans are still engaging and responding to all the silly delusions and rationalizations.

This thread should become like the Next Gen Sony Safe Space Spec thread, where Sony Bros all sit around to theorize and fantasize about how all the Xbox exclusives coming to PS5.

This is how i imagine them, that thread is a sorry state

"Xsx not sold out everywhere"

"SSD speed"

"Quick someone make a concerned thread"

uXA0T6x.png

LarknThe4th

I guess it's all wait and see, but minecraft has been extremely successful by being left on other systems, Starfield is a little different cause it hasn't been released yet

Its win win for Microsoft really, either they hold it for themselves and drive Gamepass subs, sell it conventionally on PS5 and get hundreds of millions right off the bat

OR... they could say to Sony, "if ya want stanfield then you are going to have to allow Gamepass on PS5!"

That will never happen though

Last edited:

quest

Not Banned from OT
I guess it's all wait and see, but minecraft has been extremely successful by being left on other systems, Starfield is a little different cause it hasn't been released yet

Its win win for Microsoft really, either they hold it for themselves and drive Gamepass subs, sell it conventionally on PS5 and get hundreds of millions right off the bat

OR... they could say to Sony, "if ya want stanfield then you are going to have to allow Gamepass on PS5!"

That will never happen though
Jesus people gamepass on the PS5 won't happen unless Sony gives up the 30% cut it's the reason it is not on apple. Sony won't set that standard because ea and ubisoft would get together for a gamepass and bully them into it to. Gamespass will only be on platforms with 0% cut because of razor thin margins.

I see many are still at the bargaining stage.
IKplLJq.gif

IKplLJq.gif

Last edited:

LarknThe4th

Jesus people gamepass on the PS5 won't happen unless Sony gives up the 30% cut it's the reason it is not on apple. Sony won't set that standard because ea and ubisoft would get together for a gamepass and bully them into it to. Gamespass will only be on platforms with 0% cut because of razor thin margins.
.....i know it wont happen, did ya see the last part of my post???

Still fun to picture the scenario though

Riky

$MSFT
The only certainty we know is that Starfield, Elder Scrolls 6 and Fallout 5/NV2 will be available on Xbox consoles day one for no additional cost if you have gamepass, that's good enough for me. Anything else is not a certainty.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
Jesus people gamepass on the PS5 won't happen unless Sony gives up the 30% cut it's the reason it is not on apple.
It's not about the cut. MS would happily pay the 30% (well... not happily, but they'd do it) to get people signed up to their service. They can transition them over to the no-cut MS storefront later. Sony and Apple are the ones preventing it, not MS.

Redlight

This thread contains...

1) Clear evidence that Zenimax games will be exclusive to Xbox/PC.
2) Zero evidence that Zenimax games will be on PS5.

Conclusion: No Zenimax games on PS5.

Catlady was wise in her comment. This desperate sideshow isn't really about discussion or evidence, it's just wounded Sony fans consoling (no pun intended) each other and keeping a baseless fantasy alive.

Andodalf

Banned

Apple wouldn't allow XCloud even with the 30% cut.

SNG32

I think you will see these games come to PS5 eventually they won't come upon release but a few years later down the line I can see it. Microsoft will release them on PS5 when they made all the money they could make on there platform. Kind of like what they did with cuphead. They spent 7.5 billion dollars on the company best believe the will recoup that cost by any means necessary even if it means releasing the game on PS5 at a way later date.

FrankWza

not their established IPs. But the games under the umbrella of this $7.5 billion acquisition would make smart business sense to release on other consoles. Sony sold 11 million ps5 consoles in minutes and 100 million ps4s in 7 years. Unless they plan on not getting a return on that $7.5 billion for this entire console generation

Infamy v1

Here's another hint...

"As we shared, Bethesda were early supporters of Xbox Game Pass, and we will be adding Bethesda’s iconic franchises to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC. One of the things that has me most excited is seeing the roadmap with Bethesda’s future games, coming to Xbox console and PC including Starfield, the highly anticipated, new space epic currently in development by Bethesda Game Studios and Doom Eternal, which is coming to Xbox Game Pass on October 1 and for PC later in 2020.

Sarah Bond, CVP, Gaming Partnerships & Ecosystem

Just a reminder, Minecraft was announced as remaining as multi-platform the day it was acquired.
XboxEco_PlayerAtTheCenter_9.28_1920x1080_JPG.jpg

This is their ecosystem. Can anyone spot a PS5 in there? Game anywhere means on PC, Cloud and Xbox.

Anyone with half a brain already called this when it was announced.

This thread contains...

1) Clear evidence that Zenimax games will be exclusive to Xbox/PC.
2) Zero evidence that Zenimax games will be on PS5.

Conclusion: No Zenimax games on PS5.

Catlady was wise in her comment. This desperate sideshow isn't really about discussion or evidence, it's just wounded Sony fans consoling (no pun intended) each other and keeping a baseless fantasy alive.

Exactly. Not sure why these Sony fanboys are doing this to themselves. It's going to be a rough gen for them unless they just learn to accept the fact that MS is making it crystal fucking clear how Bethesda and co are going to benefit the XBOX ecosystem. Like, why the fuck are people being willfully obtuse and ignoring the obvious? Where as Minecraft was said day 1 to remain multiplat ? 2 bil back then when we didnt know how the bigwigs and CEO percieved Xbox long term was a big fucking deal of money, and Minecraft is the most valuable and profitable gaming IP of ALL time. Remember all the talk about Microsoft not taking Xbox seriously and rumors (FUD) of Xbox going under due to shareholders?

Now we have direct confirmation from the CEO himself about how important XBOX is to Microsoft, how important gaming is, the future of gaming as big/bigger than TV and music, and how they will explore buying MORE devs/publishers. People really think this means they spent 7.5bil to maintain the status quo and help the competition with some of the biggest IPs in gaming? Sony money made from PS5 sales will be CHUMP CHANGE compared to the projection of Xbox Game Pass subs and XBL subs. We even got Phil Spencer saying they will make more gens of Xbox after Series X|S (lol at people who thought this would be their last gen) and how important consoles are and people are STILL in denial.

It's gonna be an extremely rough gen for a certain group of devotees, I'll tell you that much.

I think you will see these games come to PS5 eventually they won't come upon release but a few years later down the line I can see it. Microsoft will release them on PS5 when they made all the money they could make on there platform. Kind of like what they did with cuphead. They spent 7.5 billion dollars on the company best believe the will recoup that cost by any means necessary even if it means releasing the game on PS5 at a way later date.

See my post above. This is wishful thinking and not going to happen.

Last edited:

Infamy v1

not their established IPs. But the games under the umbrella of this $7.5 billion acquisition would make smart business sense to release on other consoles. Sony sold 11 million ps5 consoles in minutes and 100 million ps4s in 7 years. Unless they plan on not getting a return on that $7.5 billion for this entire console generation

More wishful thinking from uneducated armchair analysts. See my post above. You think they care about chump change from 30% cut PS sales? You don't spend 7.5bil to maintain the status quo.

Some if y'all, man. Ouch.

SNG32

What is a Bethesda established IP?
Exactly. Not sure why these Sony fanboys are doing this to themselves. It's going to be a rough gen for them unless they just learn to accept the fact that MS is making it crystal fucking clear how Bethesda and co are going to benefit the XBOX ecosystem. Like, why the fuck are people being willfully obtuse and ignoring the obvious? Where as Minecraft was said day 1 to remain multiplat ? 2 bil back then when we didnt know how the bigwigs and CEO percieved Xbox long term was a big fucking deal of money, and Minecraft is the most valuable and profitable gaming IP of ALL time. Remember all the talk about Microsoft not taking Xbox seriously and rumors (FUD) of Xbox going under due to shareholders?

Now we have direct confirmation from the CEO himself about how important XBOX is to Microsoft, how important gaming is, the future of gaming as big/bigger than TV and music, and how they will explore buying MORE devs/publishers. People really think this means they spent 7.5bil to maintain the status quo and help the competition with some of the biggest IPs in gaming? Sony money made from PS5 sales will be CHUMP CHANGE compared to the projection of Xbox Game Pass subs and XBL subs. We even got Phil Spencer saying they will make more gens of Xbox after Series X|S (lol at people who thought this would be their last gen) and how important consoles are and people are STILL in denial.

It's gonna be an extremely rough gen for a certain group of devotees, I'll tell you that much.

See my post above. This is wishful thinking and not going to happen.

It's already happening with developed IP's like lucky's tale, Cuphead and Ori all three games are on switch. Cuphead is on PS4 now. Sure they will have the IP for years but I won't be surprised if they release some bethesda titles years down the line. Like they said case by case basis.

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
If Sony isn't putting their titles on Xbox Series X and they have exclusive deals why is Microsoft forced to share?

If anything Microsoft deserves a win. They will put them on Xbox Series X and PC.
PS5 users, you don't have a PC?

They can port it after 3 years when sales have slowed or something. Those that want it now will have to get GamePass or play on PC.

The Unforeseen

Neo Member
As others have said, if their intent was to have the games show up day one on game pass, they'd have just given Zenimax I don't know a 10th (or probably less) of the 7.5B they paid. Sure, they'd get a bit more this way for their cut of the games as publisher, but it would take a long old time before they recouped 7.5B through Zenimax's studios alone. That is grossly overpaying in my opinion if all they intended to do with it was act as a third party publisher and let the profits roll in. Even with releasing on PS5 that's not the best investment. What it can do though is help further the brand and regain the investment in other ways by over time driving more people into the ecosystem as a whole. Surely this is the obvious approach, as opposed to looking at the deal in isolation and it having to pay for itself directly within merely a few years.

Top Bottom