• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which publisher has the most momentums right now?

Momentum?

• ubisoft

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • sony

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • capcom

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • nintendo

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • microsoft

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • blizzard

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • shut up fat man

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Not sure which has the most momentum. It'd be the one that has the most mass. Which publisher includes your mom?

But for real, I say CAPCOM in terms of where they were 10 years ago compared to now.

Last edited:

KàIRóS

Capcom and Nintendo

But let's be honest Capcom's is ending as soon as they release Exoprimal, while Nintendo's will get better as soon as they do the next Direct and drop some bombs on the competition.

RevGaming

I thought people were talking about the showcase and I saw capcom and lol.

I think Capcom, Sony and Nintendo have good momentum.

Ubisoft and MS might start to pick up if their games are good.

lestar

Nintendo has games and console momentum right now followed very close by capcom. Nintendo has so many IPs bangers, they can drop a bomb any moment the momentum lowers a bit and they has Switch 2 megaton waiting

Poordevil

What does momentum mean?
It means to move forward. You could say additionally to move forward with force or energy. So, to ask which company has the most momentum, is to ask which has the greatest potential to lead the pack as we move forward into the unknown...

Banned
Capcom is on a second streak of near perfection IMO.

their first streak was during the 8bit and 16bit era, where almost everything they released was top tier.
that died down a bit from the release of the PS1 up to a few years ago, where they still had a few bangers here and there, but weren't as consistently high quality anymore as they are now, and were during the 2D era.

Top Bottom