• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where's the GTA:LCS love?

San Andreas wasn't this quiet. We saw it get a ton of magazine covers leading up to the release, not to mention all the adds. Doesn't it come out in like, 2 days?

ronito

I think the patented Rockstar "Oh look at me! I'm being ever so naughty! Tee hee!!" trick is getting a little old. I didn't work for me with GTA 3, it's not working now.

Amir0x

Banned
ronito said:
I think the patented Rockstar "Oh look at me! I'm being ever so naughty! Tee hee!!" trick is getting a little old. I didn't work for me with GTA 3, it's not working now.

Pushing the envelop is only one of GTAs many, many charms. But it's always nice to know there's people out there who think the envelop shouldn't be pushed, or is not being pushed the right way, or was pushed too much.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Amir0x said:
But it's always nice to know there's people out there who think the envelop shouldn't be pushed, or is not being pushed the right way, or was pushed too much.

Why, exactly? Does the fact that people dislike something somehow make you enjoy it more?

Top Bottom