• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When's Burger King bringing back the G.O.A.T. fast food burger?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That burger looks like it'd have you shitting through the eye of a needle sitting on the toilet all night.

You have issues.

Id recommend seeing a doctor but I know how bad the American healthcare system is so why not you make a thread about it here instead?

WTF is wrong with the stomachs of gaffers that everything gives everyone explosive diarrhea? There's always like 40 of those posts in fast food threads. It's not poison, it's just garbage food.

on topic: I wish BK would bring back the original Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. The new one doesn't taste right.

Always wondered if they believe they're being amusing with those comments.

jesu

Who cares, I'm gettting a signature Mcdonalds tomorrow.

fb_share_signature_range.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
Why are so many people in here talking about those other shitburgers? This topic is about the, objectively, best fast food burger ever, the Angry Whopper.

And all you Australians that're bragging about still having it? New Zealand is better than you.

Dead Man

Yeah, as mentioned still available in Australia, seems to be a regular item now, but different cheese to the one in the OP I think. And they never ever look that nice. Still my go to fast food burger though.

Why are so many people in here talking about those other shitburgers? This topic is about the, objectively, best fast food burger ever, the Angry Whopper.

And all you Australians that're bragging about still having it? New Zealand is better than you.

Maybe so, but half our government is NZ citizens anyway, so were catching up lol.

KorrZ

I'm with you OP. I ate ungodly amounts of those Angry Whoppers when they were out, addictive as fuck. Would kill for them back...but maybe BK is doing me a favor.

FUME5

Hey, get fucked.

Oh wait, I've got NZ citizenship as well, so I'm from two countries that are better than yours.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3 years ago McD's had the Jalapeno Double, their best new product ever. It only lasted a few months though. The best spicy value burger they've ever produced.

TraBuch

Banned
There is hardly any patty to that thing.
Make it a double, bro.
I lost it at fried onion petal things.
Yeah, I don't know what they're actually called. They're not just fried onion strings or onion rings, they're like...pieces of onion that aren't just chopped thinly fried with breading.

I guess you'd just call them fried onions? Technically, BK calls them "angry onions".

geeko

I've never really been a fan of Burger King but I feel that the Angry Whopper was a gift from the gods. It was that good. Not overly spicy and the flavor combination it provided was glorious. I truly miss it and now Burger King only gets my business if my GF is craving it.

Bring it back Burger King, DO IT!

TraBuch

Banned
Why is that patty so small?
Make it a double. I never felt like the burger was lacking meat, though, even in the single.

I've never really been a fan of Burger King but I feel that the Angry Whopper was a gift from the gods. It was that good. Not overly spicy and the flavor combination it provided was glorious. I truly miss it and now Burger King only gets my business if my GF is craving it.

Bring it back Burger King, DO IT!
This guy gets it.

Top Bottom