• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When's Burger King bringing back the G.O.A.T. fast food burger?

TraBuch

Banned
angry_whopper-620x412.jpg

The motherfucking Angry Whopper. 800 calories of heaven. Bacon. Pepper jack cheese. Jalapeños. Delicious whopper patty. Fried onion petal things. Some kind of sweet and smoky spicy sauce. It's not as spicy as it could be, but it has a nice little kick. It's delicious.

While Burger King keeps introducing bullshit like a rodeo king and a dumb cheese burger in a chicken sandwich bun and Big Mac knockoffs and shitty A1 burgers and burgers with fries on them and terrible hot dogs and even a fucking Whopper burrito, they've got this delicious fucking burger sitting in the back, just waiting for its chance to bless the world again, and they refuse to bring it back! What the fuck.

Come on, Burger King. Let it out of its cage. Bring back the greatest fast food burger ever made. The world will thank you. You brought back those overrated chicken fries because people begged, bring back the way better Angry Whopper now. Do it or I'll boycott.

TraBuch

Banned
Angry Whopper was my favorite sandwich at BK when they had it.
You have great taste, friend.

That burger looks like it'd have you shitting through the eye of a needle sitting on the toilet all night.

Keep it in the cage, BK. My ass will thank you.
It's just a little bit of jalapeño and some kind of habanero-tasting sauce. Unless you have the constitution of a five year old, it won't do much to you.
I haven't had it, but Pepper Jack is the GOAT cheese for burgers.

American cheese is #2
Yep. Pepper jack is great, and it goes great with jalapeños and all the stuff in this burger.

TraBuch

Banned
That's like a not as good version of Carl's Jr.'s El Diablo Burger.

Which is what should be brought back.
Naw. Those poppers didn't go well with the burger. I'd rather just get a regular burger and get the poppers on the side.

The sauce also wasn't nearly as good as the Angry Whopper sauce.

lem0n

I've never had that one, I feel like I missed out. It's similar to my favorite FF burger, though, the Whataburger Sweet N Spicy!

Tubobutts

Naw. Those poppers didn't go well with the burger. I'd rather just get a regular burger and get the poppers on the side.

The sauce also wasn't nearly as good as the Angry Whopper sauce.
I'll agree to disagree with you on the sauce but the poppers were great.

I don't think enough people like spicy food to keep it on menus. Two of my favorite menu items have gotten discontinued and they were both spicy. Regular chicken tastes too bland comparatively.

Salmonax

I can feel my insides disintegrating and a deluge of explosive diarrhea transporting me to new dimensions of pain and suffering. When it clears up, I look forward to trying this burger.

WTF is wrong with the stomachs of gaffers that everything gives everyone explosive diarrhea? There's always like 40 of those posts in fast food threads. It's not poison, it's just garbage food.

on topic: I wish BK would bring back the original Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. The new one doesn't taste right.

EYEL1NER

They just brought back the cheesy tots, which were always my favorite thing to get with an Angry Whopper. Maybe it'll happen one day. I wish they'd bring it back before they get rid of cheesy tots again; an Angry Whopper, a box of cheesy tots, and a Lucky Charms of Froot Loops shake would hit the spot.
I ate their Rodeo King burger a few days ago and it didn't have any jalapeños or anything but there was something about it that reminded me of the Angry Whopper.

lem0n

They just brought back the cheesy tots, which were always my favorite thing to get with an Angry Whopper. Maybe it'll happen one day. I wish they'd bring it back before they get rid of cheesy tots again; an Angry Whopper, a box of cheesy tots, and a Lucky Charms of Froot Loops shake would hit the spot.
I ate their Rodeo King burger a few days ago and it didn't have any jalapeños or anything but there was something about it that reminded me of the Angry Whopper.

cf771778445424abda658adbb10a4190_XL.jpg

TreIII

Love this burger.

Then again, I still weep for when Cini-Mini's left the breakfast menu. Sure, it was great when the BKs near me had the Cinnabon license, but now that it's gone, what am I left with...!?

FUME5

Come to West Australia, we've still got 'em, just don't spend too much time going on about how it's called Hungry Jacks and not Burger King over here.

Although, may I suggest the Fiery Angus instead:

Code:
[IMG]https://www.hungryjacks.com.au/media/23122/hun320-grillmasters_hires_03_fiery_19jul.png[/IMG]

Top Bottom