• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your platform holder worth?

daninthemix

There's a lot of fanboys on this forum (no it's fine, there is). So let's have a good old fashioned showdown: what is the platform holder worth for the platform that you fanboy for?

Here are the current values of the relevant companies:

AMD: $293 Billion
Microsoft: $3.06 Trillion
Nvidia: $1.94 Trillion
Sony: $110 Billion
Nintendo: $65.46 Billion

Get swinging those appendages.

Topher

Gold Member
There's a lot of fanboys on this forum (no it's fine, there is). So let's have a good old fashioned showdown: what is the platform holder worth for the platform that you fanboy for?

Asked. Answered.

Buster Keaton End Rant GIF

Mister Wolf

I'm a Nvidia dick rider. They are the only ones at the forefront of advancing gaming tech. Everyone else is reactionary.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member

dGIWxrp.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
You leaving mobile out for some reason? And what about Netflix, Amazon? I'm worth over $10 trillion in platform holder monies and I want that recognized goddammit.

IAmRei

People likes to shot each other. Just like in competitive games. And we can shake our hands after that... Right?

(I dont think the answer is yes)

Top Bottom