• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Discontinued Snack/Food?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's all junk food which I haven't eaten for a few years now. But I did eat these when I was a kid and a teenager with Sprite Remix and the Simpson's cereal. I would never eat it now but I never liked that all were discontinued.

DLwqtYQ.jpg

nJmdoYt.jpg

tvUC6HU.jpg

Vu8dwjS.jpg

Futurematic

I never ate much junk food from the store.

I fucking miss McDonald’s pizza and beef tallow fries though. That and Pizza Hut being a quality chain in the Bigfoot era.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Nemo's Black and White cake? Haven't come across it in about twenty years. It's a chocolate cake that's topped with chocolate icing on one half and vanilla icing on the other.

Susurrus

Back when Sobe had more flavors.

9700.jpg
sobe-grapecrog.jpg
416JkbhdZDL._PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA500SH20_.jpg

Tsunami was basically drinking an orange sorbet, I guess there's a newer flavor also called Tsunami but it is completely different. Grape Grog was super strong grape taste. Fruit Punch was well...fruit punch but was pretty damn good.

teezzy

Banned
9700.jpg

Tsunami was basically drinking an orange sorbet, I guess there's a newer flavor also called Tsunami but it is completely different.

Dude I was straight up hooked on this for the longest time

I can't even remember the last time I thought about Sobe, didn't realize they were still around

Susurrus

Dude I was straight up hooked on this for the longest time

I can't even remember the last time I thought about Sobe, didn't realize they were still around

Ya they are. Only thing I see from them is the Green Tea though, which admittedly is fairly good. Their site lists others but I haven't seen them.

Pantz

xobgHhX.jpg

Wendy's BBQ Flavor-Dipped Chicken Sandwich. They dipped the whole damn chicken patty in sauce. With the pickles and onions, it was the perfect flavor every bite. I only had two before they were gone. I can still remember the flavor today. It was true love.

at8Ms9d.png
rZNvX3u.jpg

When Lay's Potato Chips company bought out Ruffles, they discontinued the Ruffles barbecue flavor as well as the Ruffles ranch dip. I don't like Lay's bbq chips or their ranch dip. Apparently they have Ruffles barbecue chips in Canada. Here they gave us Canada's favorite flavor "all dressed" and they have Flamin Hot BBQ Ruffles here but they are too hot for me. This is just mean spirited from Lay's Co.

3LIJnIq.jpg

Why all the barbecue hate?? These were the best Hot Pockets and then they were gone. I think the last I heard from them was when they got pulled from shelves for contamination of one thing or another. Doesn't mean they should stay away forever, come on!

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
The Olestra Doritos. Tasted just like the real thing, but 1/3 the calories and a tiny fraction of the fat. Discontinued because the public believed some modern folklore tales.

Doom85

Responding to an old post, but these are back in the US, you can get vanilla or chocolate versions at Walmart.

As for me, Reese’s Oreos. Easily my favorite Oreo type. Then they stopped and now Reese’s seems to be permanently teamed up with Chips Ahoy which are inferior IMHO. Bring back Reese’s Oreos, you cowards!

Top Bottom