• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for today's PlayStation State of Play

Bartski

Gold Member
An avant-garde creation transcending the boundaries of traditional fare, to embark on a culinary journey that marries indulgence with sophistication, offering a five-star experience for the connoisseur in every bite and sip: a harmonious symphony of exquisite textures and flavors of Deep-Fried Salty Peanuts, elegantly paired with the effervescence of a meticulously crafted Diet Cola.

tJUmj1w.jpg

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

I be asleep due to work but tbh I'm not really hyped up probably some few games and alot we probably already know. No news on 1st party studios no surprise acquisition getting less interested

Alebrije

I will take the usually:

Baked feta with berries and grapes
Creamy squash rissoto with toasted pepitas
Vanilla panna cotta with port jelly

Pink peony puch for drink.

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
One Panera Charged lemonade every 10 mins and a Buzzball each time I see a sizzle reel.

jk I'm at work so iced tea and a soup and salad from the cafe

Quasicat

That’s dinner time for my family and we have a very strict rule about no electronic devices. I’ll be having mini tacos and will catch up on NeoGaf after I get the kids to bed. So The State of Play starts for me around 8:30pm.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Just tripple dose of my anti depresants as normal to prepare myself for the lack of any Killzone, Resistance, Socom or any new ip similar.

I shall consume an aphrodisiac cocktail in preparation for Stellar Blade's abundant plot that's soon to be graced upon our screens.

Wooxsvan

cough drops and tissues. i got a really bad cold. sucks.

also my hype for this couldnt be lower so can only go up from here...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
A big ass bowl of weed
Bitch, you ain't got time to smoke a bowl

Press A

Hard to believe I've been quoting this rant for almost 20 years now

Banjo64

cumsessed
Imagine making a fuss over this only for Sony to have yet another event where they show stuff like fairgame$

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
OP is eating loud chips when it will diminish the quality of the audio visual experience?

You need to synergize your snacks with the nature of the event people! Use your brains God **** you!!

829fe2604a3346f3dcceb24ea63d1986.gif

Top Bottom