• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming PlayStation State of Play

What snacks and drinks are you going to enjoy during PlayStation State of Play?

I'm going to continue with 🇫🇮 inspired snacks:
tfIlRM9.jpg
noCxPI0.jpg

Shout out again to the fallen, who is not among us to make this thread!
EYWlDr3.png

Friend brought me can of Coke from Finland so I will crack that.
Funny, I try cokes from many countries and they are all different.
Best one so far is USA. Then France.
Worst one was surprisingly Mexican so far
They different for each nation? I figured it would be the same formula? Wonder what Mexico has that usa doesn't to make it taste worse, the water?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
They different for each nation? I figured it would be the same formula? Wonder what Mexico has that usa doesn't to make it taste worse, the water?
Different sugar. Cane vs beets and so on.
But even same recipe and the taste will differ.

Justin9mm

Friend brought me can of Coke from Finland so I will crack that.
Funny, I try cokes from many countries and they are all different.
Best one so far is USA. Then France.
Worst one was surprisingly Mexican so far
That's pretty cool but I feel like results can be skewed, at least here in Australia, batches can taste slightly different from time to time, sometimes its slightly sweeter and sometimes its more on the carbonated soda side in the can or bottle. I'd always be wondering is this what it really should taste like in this country lol

DarthPutin

Too short to be worth a special snack, but I might just use it as an excuse for coffee with chocolate cake. Or to buy myself sushi.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Top Bottom