• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
ABF3XSx.jpg

Wool poncho $90

Last edited:

MAtgS

One of those adjustable phone holders that you attach to your bed. Not for myself but for the SO who keeps waking me up with her profanity every time she accidentally touches the edge of the screen and messes up whatever she's reading. Which is literally every single night without fail.

Monokrom

Just got me a new pair of headphones, Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X. And dear lord they are comfortable and sound really good right out of the box.
My previous ones were Philips Fidelio X2HR, but a plastic part broke and made them useless. I wanted something better.
Went up a bit in price range and after reading all the praise of these ones I decided to try them out. :)
I use Fosi Audio DAC-04 as amp atm, connected to my laptop.

Qejty2T.jpeg

Paltheos

My Hori Fight Commander arrived today. My Steel Series controller died, and my PS4 controller's connection to the PC has been tenuous (which is awful for fighting games), so I got this baby.

vhTiqkc.jpg
g99XeFY.jpg

The newer Hori Octa adds an unnecessary thumbstick and changes the d-pad to the Xbox-style circular pad (which I am not a fan of). But this one has about everything I could want - shoulder buttons instead of triggers (with some configurability), 6 buttons on top, PS button display, and a lightweight feel. Gonna give her a roll tonight~

Cyberpunkd

Got a 300€ leather strap for my Tank, I figured it’s really a shame if I wore only Garmin for the rest of my life so I gave up on chasing steps and badges and got back to finer things in life.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Decided to treat myself with a PlayStation favorite

zcSK9cw.jpg

The screenshot looks like crap because of my archaic iPhone, but this game on the Deck's smallscreen (refresh rate of display locked at 40, FPS locked at 40, default settings) looks better to me than the game did years back on my 4K TV and PS4 Pro.

Celcius

°Temp. member
5Uc523m.jpg

I had been wanting to try one of these for a while and today I found out that BestBuy had this on sale for $200 (early Black Friday deal) so I decided to go ahead and grab it. The performance is a step up from the WD My Passport drives that I've been using and I'm really happy with it. By far the largest drive I've ever had in my life.

edit: Just returned it and got an 18tb for the same price!

Last edited:
Top Bottom