• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What happened to Callisto Protocol Steam Keys?

RagnarokIV

Callisto Protocol didn't take long to drop in price for consoles. In fact, it's probably selling for between $€£20-25 on console in stores near you.

Steam keys usually follow retail pricing and drop accordingly. However, Callisto hasn't been in stock on CDKeys etc since release!

Has the publisher decided to give up on issuing keys or something?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Looks like they don't care about selling the game at online stores outside of Steam, EGS etc. I bet that during summer sale you'll be able to get the game for $30-35 and even less than that at the end of the year.

If I were you, I'd wait for story DLC to come out and winter sale - the game is short and clearly not finished story-wise without DLC. But.... Dead Space remake is a better game by a country mile, just saying.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Yeah, I had fun with it. Would easily pay 30 for it.
Depending on the quality and length of story DLC, $30 is not a bad price for the game with it, without it though... I'd wait just to get the full story for that price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom