• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Callisto Protocol underperformed expectations

Hugare

This is now for some 26 bucks on EGS (Epig Game Store)

Should I risk it?

I enjoyed the Dead Space (and remake) and am generally fan of scifi action horror.
I loved it for what it is

Just dont go in expecting to play a Dead Space clone

Also, PS5? Its bad on last gen consoles and terrible on PC at launch. Dont know the state of it after patches.

Nautilus

Banned
I loved it for what it is

Just dont go in expecting to play a Dead Space clone

Also, PS5? Its bad on last gen consoles and terrible on PC at launch. Dont know the state of it after patches.
Played on PS4 a few weeks after launch, and it ran perfectly.

Denton

So I bought it (so you can all expect it in gamepass or humble soon, you're welcome), first impressions (45 minutes) are good, did not notice any stutter and it runs at stable 60fps with all including RT maxed out so far.

Last edited:

saintjules

Been playing a couple of hours of this game and it's quite impressive graphically. I think this game would have fared much better sales wise as a launch title for the new-gen consoles if it were ready back in 2020.

I would have certainly believed in the arrival of the next gen if this was a launch title.

Been playing a couple of hours of this game and it's quite impressive graphically. I think this game would have fared much better sales wise as a launch title for the new-gen consoles if it were ready back in 2020.

I would have certainly believed in the arrival of the next gen if this was a launch title.
Some rooms look insane, but the brain dead combat is what really drags it down

Top Bottom