• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was thinking about Super Mario 3D Allstars and why Galaxy 2 was omitted......

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Sorry if already discussed before, but i was thinking about Mario 3D Allstars and why they maybe didn't include Mario Galaxy 2. I'm wondering if the reason why is because they're going to do with like they're doing with Mario 3D World for Switch and they will be including some sort of new DLC (like Bowsers Fury)..??

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
They'll sell it later, maybe standalone or as part as another collection.

Last edited:

Amory

Because they didn't have to include it for everyone to buy the collection anyway

And then they can sell it for another $20 down the line

ZoukGalaxy

I don't know but I'm quite mad they didn't, I never played it and it was THE great opportunity and they... just fucked up. :(

Kataploom

Gold Member
Nah, I don't think so, it doesn't make sense since they can just do a total new game that most haven't played. SM3DW is different because only a tiny amount of its potential buyers played it, so it still has a lot of market to be sold to, and the new content if for those that already bought it to buy it again.

Having said that, I just want to remind you that there are still three 3D mario games left: 64 DS, 3D Land and Galaxy 2

:messenger_winking:

just lazyness

"Lazyness" is for individuals, not for businesses, whatever makes money and makes sense economically is gonna be done. Whomever "lazy" is gonna get fired because companies need to make money. There may be "lazy devs", but those devs will do whatever is told to be done no matter how lazzy they feel that day anyway so not even that is an argument.

poodaddy

It will be included on Super Mario 3D All Stars 2.
I was thinking that, but honestly I don't know now. I'd buy it if they did another one though for sure, shitty port and all. Not sure what games would be there though.

They oughta just call it Mario and Yoshi collection, include Galaxy 2, Yoshi's Woolie World, and uh......fuck I don't know. Remastered Super Mario 3D Land?

Look goddammit, I just want Yoshi's Woolie World to be rereleased. That game was amazing and special to me, as it was the first one that my daughter and I played through to completion together.

rubhen925

It's Nintendo. What did you expect. They will repackage it and sell it to you again on another bundle or a standalone. They've pretty much done that for all their franchises now.

JimboJones

The collection is going to disappear after March, after that they will most likely appear individually on eShop and Nintendo will probably roll out other Wii/GC/N64 individually aswell.
That's my guess anyway.

Nintendo is experimenting, as they always do.

This experiment will provide data that will guide Nintendo's future operations so they can scoop up more money.

HYDE

Banned
Bumping this because Nintendo needs to make this happen! Also, where’s Zelda and Metroid Anniversary collections?

Top Bottom