• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Talking about Vtuber needing to be unique. Did you guys watch Tenma yet? She is really something.

She played Blasphemous as her first game and Undertale a bit later too.

Her way to talk is so strange.

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

Melody and Kson apparently did a collab on CB. Out of all the things that I thought their first collab would be, that was probably the last thing I would've thought of.

Also I'm wondering when Microsoft and/or Nintendo are gonna bring out their own Vtubers.

Yeah, she had a lot of work put into her design including that she was wearing a mask on all promotional material and when she revealed her face they actually went and updated every single promotional picture.

She also managed to add really unique things to her character. Like everybody posting fish before stream and at the end of the stream she says "Thank you for the meal" instead of bye.

Not to mention that she didn't speak a word English but when she heard she was accepted, she learned English for 3 months straight, so she can also communicate with her oversea fanbase.

Also, all her streams so far were really interesting. She played Undertale too:

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

Flare is a trooper, 10 streams and over 1600 resets to get a shiny Chimchar so far without a guarantee that it'll happen anytime soon. I wish her luck.

Charzu made a funny stream where people submitted their anime description and she let her mother comments on them.

Clip:

Full stream:

Last edited:
Top Bottom