• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

I am very dissapointed Aqua ended up going to EN alone.

let me watch to see if she ran into anyone

I know Miko was there earlier in the day

got to watch them all

Back being Yakuza (this model is insanely good):

Kurama plays Shadow Corridor:

Now that model is special very good idea, that squat is going to be copied fast.
I find it strange that she has a theme song that she herself sings, but it matches a scuffed Yakuza Karaoke.

That model might as well be the human form of the Dragon it has that vibe.

She should be able to hit 1 M subs again soon. Her Meme Reviews still need guest collabs

I wonder if Hololive has any Collab ban on her, seems like she left in good terms. It could be she does not want to collab with them.
Has Kson even talked about them?

That blue heart over her breast and the gold stars above it are Kanata colors, nice little touch. Making a reference without using the same shapes or logo is really good.

Last edited:
In case anyone cares, Yaxie didn't actually graduate:

I wonder if Hololive has any Collab ban on her, seems like she left in good terms. It could be she does not want to collab with them.
Has Kson even talked about them?
Yagoo told Coco that she can come in as guest any time she wants. She probably will have to use her HL model for that, though.

Considering the reason Coco left is because she couldn't stop comparing herself to other HL members, I'm not sure if she wants to though.

In case anyone cares, Yaxie didn't actually graduate:

Yagoo told Coco that she can come in as guest any time she wants. She probably will have to use her HL model for that, though.

Considering the reason Coco left is because she couldn't stop comparing herself to other HL members, I'm not sure if she wants to though.

I was so stuck on the Antis issue and lack of freedom complaints that I did not hear she was comparing herself to the others.

I could see HL's idol dancing and singing thing become a bit frustrating for someone who has a voice not buillt for singing like Coco and Ame.

I'll just be happy for Kson, I for one did not feel like her dragon model was a good fit for HL but it was different and there is nothing wrong with different. Coco grew on me because she was funny and hard working.

I am trying to get a read on Hachama's relationship with HoloMyth

last time she was on Minecraft she had pixel art of the 5 as a proect of focus, she always finishes her projects no matter if they take a year.

She got Kiara's pixel done and was about to work on Ame by the end of the stream that was 3 weeks ago.

I wonder if she will ever enter the EN server again. I know she is aware of it because most of the builds around the JP to EN portal was built by her

It's unlikely someone is able to find out anything about her from xrays, so she should be fine even if she shared them.
yeah that kind of knowledge would not help anyone tracking her.
I'm just commenting on the fact that Kiara is so open to sharing

Australia was anoying for a while but even that has faded away, it was always a wink wink joke.
Everyone else you have to do a lot of digging for a crumb of info. Kiara just tells you.

It's a really interesting stream. Apparently the word "Uto" is completely banned on youtube, not even the admins can see any message in chat that contain this word and all comments need to be approved.
Yeah poor Uto I was thinking her subs slowed, It us sgaddow banned it is worse... you won;t know.

He does interesting work this is why I don't want the LADY vtuber at all I like having a guy report this stuff

Aww so I guess that game is still popular :messenger_neutral: Fauna said in her stream that she hates it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

to be honest Gura is the one that should avoid this game, if you kill Gura you get a lot of clips, it means whenever Gura plays this game she will be THE target to kill. She also got very sad and salty last time she played with some JP senpais they kept

more block game

I've been waiting for this because Ina made her a nice home on EN
now she seems to be making gifts for Ina maybe the collab stream is soon

I love these block game Soap Operas

Top Bottom