• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

at least the movie was so good it was worth waiting, for kromii and sana to get into it

seems like Sana has seen this movie many times like I did, liked her head bopping was adorable

not sure if Sana is really a space and science geek but she is dropping string theory on kronii and chat

gen 2 has so bad hours 5am this stream

it is midnight for me

Last edited:

she did not even have the willpower to cancel the game when she chose the wrong game after being denied the game she wanted to polay

you can turn your streams into just chatting at anytime Mei

Ame was in a weird mood this morning, what she up to now?

Last edited:
JP had a tourney today too

many other POVs

too sleepy to add them all since you guys might not be interested but at least you know this event took place too

Last edited:
Probably because of Violet?

Ina'nis also played two based games with SOMA and Ender Lilies lately.

In comparison Kiara just kept her normal program the past 3 weeks as far as I can see.
Yeah Kiara is still playing Skyward Sword, I guess choice of games do matter. Kiara has a very limited range of games she is willing to play in Hololive's already limited list.games.

it was a membershirmp stream, my membership was off due to card expired
missed a good one live

stupid shark is going to make me tear up

Last edited:
why dud the council collab get a delete? I missed it and came to the stream at the very end but it was removed without a VOD

she must have missed meme review

Last edited:
Aww, Kurama is playing Henry Stickmin but I'm sleeping at the time (8am Japanese time):

Watched her playing Yomawari though, that was really fun, because just like me she plays Midnight Shadows first (which in my opinion makes the experiences ALOT more scary and the twist extremely unpredictable).

Top Bottom