• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

does hololive gen 2 feel too strong to anyone else?

they were well promoted already showed them animated, very cute designs. All that can go wrong is the voices and being stalked by an ex.

I wonder how ,much this would worry a regular holomem. I wonder if anyone in Holomyth is worried?

Calli give some good info

they have been talking for a long time

Last edited:
Ollie has such easy access to holoen minecraft server

she is redoing IRyS' house almost killed her horse.

Callie is afraid to even cut a tree near hq but ollie like to make invade holoen streams every few months

meanwhile she is streaming now too

Last edited:
that hachama interview was kinda sad, it was youtube taking her ability to make money away for a full year that really changed her streaming style

en collab to give the fans something to watch because of the delayed debuts

I still think that it is stupid that japanese companys have to ask for permission to stream something while everyone else is just streaming whatever they want.
i do too, it is stupid but they are the only ones that have been hit hard before had to cull half their talent's channels

hololive is cursed and gets no respect

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Kson showing the best of both 2D and 3D.

t3GmaNs.jpg

Last edited:

MayauMiao

I still think that it is stupid that japanese companys have to ask for permission to stream something while everyone else is just streaming whatever they want.

I think it has more to do with Hololive being corporation and runs like a business rather than streamers doing their own thing.

Uni did her own Meme Review (only memes about her):

I think it has more to do with Hololive being corporation and runs like a business rather than streamers doing their own thing.
Technically everyone has to ask for permission if they monetize their stream.

Of course if you don't monetize your stream that's a different story.

saw Ironmouse in chat, everyone is watching the council

I saw 84k watching Sana at some point, yet youtube says her stream had 30k views weird

Last edited:
Top Bottom