• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
virgin.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Dude is so sad I don’t even wanna bully. Strikes me as a suicide waiting to happen. I’ve seen it before. No self-confidence, struggle to communicate and bond with people, make yourself a doormat for a social clique that doesn’t even like you, constantly bullied by that clique so try even harder to appease them, in this case tripling down on the transnarcissism ego feeding and hateful leftist rhetoric. It’s a very deep mental hole to be in and I hope he realises his situation and does something about it sooner rather than later.
Me?

It’s EviLore EviLore ’s forum. We post at his leisure.. he can tend to his garden as he pleases.

You’re ( BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter ) a lil bitch, though. Someday you’ll realize this and the regret/shame will haunt you for the rest of your days.
This isn't my fault, lol. I didn't report you.

We are concerned for you and your weird fetish that's creeping us out

And this is coming from ME? Look at my avatar.

XwPvF53.jpg

LOOK AT IT!

td80uw2.jpg

Stouffers

Banned
This isn't my fault, lol. I didn't report you.

We are concerned for you and your weird fetish that's creeping us out

And this is coming from ME? Look at my avatar.

XwPvF53.jpg

LOOK AT IT!

td80uw2.jpg
According to the poll, the majority is with me. Frankly, we’re more creeped out with how creeped out you and others are with this.

also, you did attempt to smash the mod gong in the closed thread in the first post.

Top Bottom