• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm not getting hitched

I have no dating experience anyways so
J96LjiM.png
W for you.

"feelings come, feelings go, feeling come, feelings go....

comme des garcons, comme des garcons, comme des garcons"

GOD DAYUM what a banger.

Gaz_RB

The album is 100% coming tonight. Frank wouldn't risk shitty rips of the music he's playing on the stream being the only way people could listen.

Who said 11 pm EST? I would think this is going on for another hour to at least hit midnight EST
That's when Apple Music updates, but for Frank they'll probably upload whenever he wants them to if it actually is exclusive.

The album is so fucking good. I just can't wait to actually listen to it on my phone. Hopefully he doesn't take another week to put it up.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who said 11 pm EST? I would think this is going on for another hour to at least hit midnight EST

Apple music/ itunes standard drop time is 11pm on Thursday. Could happen some other time but if it was going to be in the normal release slot it would show up there.

solarus

Also called that it would be coming out this week. Next week is for travis and having both apple exclusives share space would be a waste, plus no way he'd let august pass and not drop imo.

MThanded

Oh god he added another pipe to the center and they zoomed in on that pipe......

More steps to be made?

Frank quit messing around.

MThanded

Hes just giving everyone a preview of what it would sound like if he actually was going to drop an album ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom