• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonBlack

61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-frank-oceans-endless-visual-album-stream-w435308

Frank Ocean has unveiled his Endless visual album. Ocean took to his boysdontcry.co livestream on Thursday to preview new music and it turns out to stream Endless, his visual album where he built a staircase while debuting new tunes.

Related
PHOTOS: 45 Most Anticipated Albums of 2016

U2, Metallica, Radiohead and more

Rolling Stone has confirmed that Endless is a different project from Boys Don't Cry, the singer's highly-anticipated follow-up to 2012's Channel Orange. Apple will release that album this weekend.

Fans have anxiously awaited the enigmatic sophomore set, to the point that many fans stalked social media on August 5th after New York Times reported his sophomore album, Boys Don't Cry, would be released that day. Instead, fans were treated to the launch of what appeared to be a black-and-white livestream, where Ocean built boxes and previewed instrumental tracks.

On Thursday, he returned to the stream on his site, where it appeared he previewed new, contemplative full songs, complete with vocals, as he built a staircase within the same warehouse backdrop featured in the initial livestream.

mmIbgNp.png

Ristifer

So, essentially two Frank Ocean albums will be exclusive to Apple Music? Or am I getting this wrong?

If I'm right, then L times dos.

i refuse to sign up for a god damn visual album with no visuals.

That will only show me the shit i already saw on the stream.

No matter how much i like Frank Ocean.

Someone please save us with a CDQ rip

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Dean just posted credits for a song on his Instagram and Travis Scott posted a screen cap of the endless stream. I'm as pessimistic as they come, but these have to be signs it's coming asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom