• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video: Man body slams child who tried to carjack him outside San Leandro home

belmarduk

SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – Home surveillance video captured intense moments when children tried to carjack a man outside of his San Leandro home on Pershing Drive.

San Leandro police say the suspects approached the victim with a gun, but the victim stopped them when he body-slammed one of the suspects to the ground.

Police say these two suspects were later involved in another attempted carjacking that got four children, ages 11-14, arrested last week.

One of the neighbors who spoke to KRON4’s Taylor Bisacky says they noticed something suspicious when the suspects parked their car in the middle of the road.

kron4.com

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Holy shit the squealing. Like one part of me wants to laugh and then the other part of me is kind of sad because that really does just sound like a child in distress.

This looks like a case where some kids fucked around and found out what happens to people who fuck around.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
woo hoo ric flair GIF

Nobody_Important

When I was a kid, we used to play sports games in the park with each other. Nowadays it seems it's all about throwing your life away before it's even started.
When I was a teenager I spent my time getting addicted to video games and Warhammer though I guess you could argue that is just another form of throwing your life away to be honest.

When I was a teenager I spent my time getting addicted to video games and Warhammer though I guess you could argue that is just another form of throwing your life away to be honest.

Same here if the weather was crap, a bunch of us would go to a friend's near the school and played split screen TimeSplitters and Red Faction. Kids seem more interested in carrying knives and guns around the streets trying to be tough.

Actually I tell a lie, we did have guns - cap guns. Whatever happened to those?

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Same here if the weather was crap, a bunch of us would go to a friend's near the school and played split screen TimeSplitters and Red Faction. Kids seem more interested in carrying knives and guns around the streets trying to be tough.
Oh my God time splitters?

You just fucking drop kicked me right in the feels. I legitimately forgot that game even existed until this moment. I spent so many hours playing that game with friends and against the computer. Man I'm going to have to go look up some gameplay footage now.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Lenient guy.

Kid should consider himself lucky. When I got into fist fights in school, I won almost all of them.

I was one of those guys who if winning a fight, would just keep bashing your face on the ground until some people watching would come in and tell me to chill out and call it quits.

I remember a guy pissing me off and I pushed a guy hard down an icy slope not giving a shit if he broke his neck or not. (Dont worry he lived).

Last edited:
Poor kid. Shame on that guy for interrupting the classic childhood game of armed robbery.

Teenagers have been carjacking with guns for eons. We do not need people body slamming small children on the street when they probably won’t shoot you anyways. Just slowly walk away and give them what they want. It’s just property that your insurance will cover. Y’all need help, I mean that sincerely.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Teenagers have been carjacking with guns for eons. We do not need people body slamming small children on the street when they probably won’t shoot you anyways. Just slowly walk away and give them what they want. It’s just property that your insurance will cover. Y’all need help, I mean that sincerely.
What the fuck dawg. If someone points a gun at me you better believe I’m going to defend myself. The guy saved the kids lives by only body slamming them.

sol_bad

Lenient guy.

Kid should consider himself lucky. When I got into fist fights in school, I won almost all of them.

I was one of those guys who if winning a fight, would just keep bashing your face on the ground until some people watching would come in and tell me to chill out and call it quits.

I remember a guy pissing me off and I pushed a guy hard down an icy slope not giving a shit if he broke his neck or not. (Dont worry he lived).

WOW
You so cool.
Can you be my idol?

When I got into fist fights in school, I won almost all of them.

I Give Up GIF

deafmedal

A neighborhood chum of mine in middle/high school went by the name K-ron. He was the best at basketball so he always got to be Micheal Jordan. We got in a fight once, he won. Good kid, wonder how his life’s been?

I miss that one dispensary in San Leandro, could get a bag of decent tasting gummies for $12 in and out, good for a walk around Muir Woods. Oh well, I’m totally digging San Diego.

Anyway, RKO out of nowhere?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Lenient guy.

Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Loope

Lenient guy.

You shoud change your username to streetsofred or streetsofcrimsonred

pesaddict

Banned

SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – Home surveillance video captured intense moments when children tried to carjack a man outside of his San Leandro home on Pershing Drive.

San Leandro police say the suspects approached the victim with a gun, but the victim stopped them when he body-slammed one of the suspects to the ground.

Police say these two suspects were later involved in another attempted carjacking that got four children, ages 11-14, arrested last week.

One of the neighbors who spoke to KRON4’s Taylor Bisacky says they noticed something suspicious when the suspects parked their car in the middle of the road.

kron4.com
That was fucking beautiful 🤣😂😂😂 screaming bitch baby

Top Bottom