• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Fake] 8 bodies of minority women found mutilated to in white supremacist's home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoName999

The Mobile, Alabama Police Department came across a gruesome discovery today when several neighbors called concerned about suspicious activity at a home in their neighborhood. Several 911 calls directed police to the 400 block of Whitley Avenue this morning. Upon arriving at the scene, police knocked on the door to be greeted by a man who seemed “under the influence of drugs.” Upon further investigation, they found 8 bodies in the home; 5 African American women, 2 Hispanic women and 1 Asian woman. They were arranged in tightly sealed body bags in the back room of the home. All were victims of several forms of mutilation.

The bodies had several things in common – they were all minorities in their mid-20s, marked with swastikas and other power Nazi symbols. Thomas Cane, identified by police, was a key player in the alt-right movement. He was arrested without incident and booked into the county jail on no bond.

http://actionnews3.com/minority-women-found-mutilated-white-supremacist-home/

Let those who say today's Nazis are just a joke, read this tradegy and realize they're not a fucking joke

norm9

Serial killers I've read about seem to gravitate towards PoC and other vulnerables in society. Less likely to get caught.

Good job neighbors. Wonder what suspicious activity they were privy to.

Pretty sure that's not a real news website.

This is from their "about" page: "Your Action News 3 will keep you up to date on local and national news. If you have any breaking news to report, please contact us at YourActionNews3@gmail.com." which is .... not the most legit-sounding. Local to where? Gmail, really? Nah.

Okay who is the buffoon who will say that Nazism is a legit political standpoint?
:mad:

RIP to those poor women :(

EDIT: Fake news site, thank heavens!

diunxx

I hope someone sits down a have a nice conversation with this fellow and make him look how wrong that was.

K.Sabot

Also the Red Letter Media tier photoshop on that body bag picture.

ZU8n4pz.png

Kebiinu

Banned
Lol, I'm both happy and sad that although this is #fakenews I would believe it if it were real, cause that's just the times we live in.

Is there an actual source for this? That website looks very suspicious to say the least.

Other headlines include gems like "Man Tries To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At Arkansas McDonald’s" and "Teen Dies From New Internet Trend ’60 Minute Masturbation Challenge". So...

Viewt

Nothing happens in a vacuum. When Trump lowkey attaboys white supremacists, when another white cop gets off clean for killing a black man, when people publicly fly the Confederate flag, when a mainstream news organization interviews Alex FUCKING Jones, all it does is make scrum like this think that they're doing the right thing. It empowers and emboldens them.

The fact that we're no longer tracking white supremacists as terrorists is mindblowing.

This could have been avoided. These women should still be alive. But America continues to fuck up.

EDIT: Looks like maybe this website is BS. Doesn't change the point, but yeah, I'm not seeing any other results for this story on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom