• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video: Man body slams child who tried to carjack him outside San Leandro home

GeorgPrime

Banned

SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – Home surveillance video captured intense moments when children tried to carjack a man outside of his San Leandro home on Pershing Drive.

San Leandro police say the suspects approached the victim with a gun, but the victim stopped them when he body-slammed one of the suspects to the ground.

Police say these two suspects were later involved in another attempted carjacking that got four children, ages 11-14, arrested last week.

One of the neighbors who spoke to KRON4’s Taylor Bisacky says they noticed something suspicious when the suspects parked their car in the middle of the road.

kron4.com

You reap what you sow.

SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – Home surveillance video captured intense moments when children tried to carjack a man outside of his San Leandro home on Pershing Drive.

San Leandro police say the suspects approached the victim with a gun, but the victim stopped them when he body-slammed one of the suspects to the ground.

Police say these two suspects were later involved in another attempted carjacking that got four children, ages 11-14, arrested last week.

One of the neighbors who spoke to KRON4’s Taylor Bisacky says they noticed something suspicious when the suspects parked their car in the middle of the road.

kron4.com
Wow.

Last edited:

Chiggs

NynLZeq.jpg

"Now that's what I call squealing."

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
That "let him go" cry almost right away. Give me a fucking break. Mind your own business unless you saw the whole thing. Thank you kindly.

It was 1998 when I was 13, I was in 8th grade getting excited for the launch of the Dreamcast.

Funnily enough I had been given my Mossberg 500 as a gift 3 years ago when I was 10. My grandparents raised a little gun nut from a young age. By 13 I was popping clays with a big-boy shotgun that was honestly way to big for me, but I grew into it. I grew up in a firearm household, was taught to shoot at a young age by my grandfather, and have always viewed guns as a tool. I am neither afraid of what a firearm can do, nor do I treat it like an end-all-be-all solution to all problems.

I honestly don't know what would have happened if this fucked up kid had done this to me while I was carrying.

The degenerates over at your home base are making excuses for this little shit. The kid is lucky he's still alive to go to juvie.
Hey I'm not making excuses and I agree the kid is lucky to be alive since the guy showed restraint in the moment.

I'm calling out the sick freaks here getting boners from children being body slammed and wishing for the kid to be dead.

nush

Gold Member
Hey I'm not making excuses and I agree the kid is lucky to be alive since the guy showed restraint in the moment.

I'm calling out the sick freaks here getting boners from children being body slammed and wishing for the kid to be dead.

I'm pretty sure most kids are not packing guns.

I thought I was on Resetera and I was pleasantly surprised to not see any insane posts from people defending the kid. Then I realized where I was...

Jaysen

Banned
That kid decided to try and be an adult the moment he pointed a gun at someone's face.
The minute you point a gun at someone, you stop being anything except an immediate threat. Anything and everything is in play at that point. I’m glad the kid didn’t die, but if he had, it wouldn’t be the fault of the guy who threw him. I’d feel bad for the guy having to live with the fact that he needed to kill a child to save himself.

Top Bottom