• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 News coming in September

Draugoth

Gold Member

Dear Bloodlines fans,

It’s been quite a while between updates while we’ve had our heads down working on the game. We remain just as dedicated to delivering a great Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines game as we were when we announced, and are looking forward to showing you more in September this year.

We acknowledge it was a long time ago that many of you pre-ordered Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. As development continues, we will be updating the game’s editions and bonus content, and we want to provide the best value to those of you who supported us via digital pre-order after all this time. We are thus offering refunds to anyone who has pre-ordered any edition of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. As part of this process, we are proactively refunding all pre-orders of physical products, including the Collector’s Edition. The digital versions of the First Blood Edition, Unsanctioned Edition and Blood Moon Edition remain, but can be refunded if you choose.

We’re excited to show you more and hope to have all of you with us in September when we reveal more. We know you are eager to see how the game is coming along so we’ve put together a fresh batch of screenshots to share with you.

For more information about refunds and how to submit your request, please visit our FAQ.

Until then, The Bloodlines Team

R6Rider

Gold Member
More excited for the Justice game at this point. Looks like VR dishonored in many ways.

Weird what happened after they had trailers at big shows for this.

HL3.exe

@OP, new pre-alpha screenshots of new build in steam page.

Looks different. Not sure what to think after dumping the original writer of Bloodlines 1. Created a lot of bad will for the public/fans.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I have no particular expectations of this. Other than the name, there's not much to go on.

ZehDon

Gold Member
I look forward to hearing how badly the game has been gutted, and how it’s been re-worked for “modern audiences and sensibilities”.

• Triggered
Reactions: Fuz

Begleiter

I don't have much hope for this game. Not that if it will ever come out but rather that it'll be any good.
This announcement of an announcement does not fill me with hope either. Best outcome I feel we can hope for is something in a state akin to the original: unfinished and kinda broken, but a great experience regardless.

Perrott

Gold Member
Should've remastered Bloodlines 1 instead. No chance in hell that the sequel lives up to the hype.

Pejo

There is zero chance this is good with the devs behind it. Swansong killed any and all hype I had for this IP.

breaking news GIF

Excuse Me Focus GIF by Cameo

Coming Soon GIF by arielle-m

........................................................................................

More information!

........................................................................................

This is ridiculous, BTW

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Did they share a news related to the news they will share? This is seems to be the new low, worse than the Elder Scrolls 6 trailer released 5 years ago.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Why would anyone care in September? FFS BG3 drops in August and Starfield a bit later. Stalker might even drop this year and we already will have had Zelda, Diablo, FF and a ton of non RPG/ RPG likes. Any announcement should come nowish with all the other ones or drop during the game awards in December.

KiteGr

It'll most likelly be some politically correct Woke Garbage at this point...

Unless the "news in september" say that "it's Canceled".
Needless to say, I have little faith.

Last edited:

Teslerum

It'll most likelly be some politically correct Woke Garbage at this point...

Unless the "news in september" say that "it's Canceled".
Needless to say, I have little faith.
It was that from the beginning (with maybe some positives).

One of the very first interviews about the original version of the game was how it's current year now, that they won't *punch down* anymore and how problematic Bloodlines 1 was.

Last edited:
Will be mighty impressed if they manage to salvage that disaster of a project. Maybe someone at Paradox found his balls and fired all the crazy hair people...

Sorcerer

The game still with Paradox? If that's the case then the announcement will be the game is nowhere being done, but here is a list of expansions and dlc you can pre-order in case the game ever materializes.

Top Bottom