• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Value my PS4 Pro bundle/collection

How much should I be asking for this bundle?

• £100

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • £150

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • £200

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • £250

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • £300

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • £350

Votes: 24 22.0%

• Total voters

pasterpl

i am getting rid of equipment that I am no longer using and one of the items that will go will be my PS4 Pro with games etc. can you guys help me with valuation?

bundle includes;

PS4 Pro
2x DS4 (red and white)
1 tb seagate external drive

16 games:
The Last Of Us Remastered
Death Stranding
Horizon Zero Down
God Of War
DriveClub
Uncharted 4
Until Dawn
Ghost Of Tsushima
The Last Guardian
Bloodborne
Spider-Man
Mortal Kombat XL
In Famous Second Son
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
The Order 1886
Killzone Shadow Fall

so how much should I be asking for this bundle?

ParaSeoul

pawn-pawn-star.gif

Eimran

Still a decent collection. I'd say go with 350 minimum.

It'll be tricky, not because your price is too high. But just because there are cheaper alternatives online. Good luck tho OP

drotahorror

Still a decent collection. I'd say go with 350 minimum.

It'll be tricky, not because your price is too high. But just because there are cheaper alternatives online. Good luck tho OP

A ps4 pro can’t even be bought for retail price atleast here in the states.

350 seems like a good deal.

TLZ

Banned
Check eBay's prices to have an idea. Isn't PS4 Pro still in demand because of PS5 stock issues? That should bring its price up.

ViolentP

Go for the full 350. Cater to the people that do not yet have a PS4 and sell them full integration into the ecosystem. At 350 it's a steal.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Depends, does it sound like a jet plane?

I'd say set goal at 400 and drop till 300? Maybe between 250/300

I'm soon in the same process, old N64 games but also a shitload of OG Xbox and 360 games among other systems.

Fucked up thing is that a game you bought for 60$ can now be found for 10€.

The red dualahock an ssd will help you a lot in think

I'm very new to this so just my 2 cents

You also have to be lucky finding a buyer that needs it fast and has a good salary

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I sold a PS4 pro by itself for $480 late last year. But it had a 1tb ssd in it. And it was boxed too.

Try at least 500. Or a tad more, see if you get any bites. I sold mine on eBay though.

That's fucking crazy

Not to hijack your thread...

But I'm trying to sell my V1PSVR with Motion Controls. All in excellent condition except the main box which has some tares I taped up nicely.

300?

The motion controls go for 100+ alone

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think 300 quid is fair but man PS+ Extra has most of them and then some. This might hurt the used games value pretty hard.

I hope i can get some good money for the boxed N64 games but those xbox games for example. The ones that have the most worth ar prolly the ones I'd like to keep (maybe) i have a lot of those physical releases digital as well now so....

Sorry man have to keep editing.

Last edited:

Ryu Kaiba

You waited too long, sold mines with extra's about 2 years ago for like $500 and bought PS5 then sold the PS5 for $1000 and bought another one a year later.

All those first party games you can get with Sony's new PS+ tiers makes them almost worthless.

Last edited:

Killer8

Why don't you add up the separate approximate value of each item, and then subtract say 15% from the total since it's a bundle?

i am getting rid of equipment that I am no longer using and one of the items that will go will be my PS4 Pro with games etc. can you guys help me with valuation?

bundle includes;

PS4 Pro
2x DS4 (red and white)
1 tb seagate external drive

16 games:
The Last Of Us Remastered
Death Stranding
Horizon Zero Down
God Of War
DriveClub
Uncharted 4
Until Dawn
Ghost Of Tsushima
The Last Guardian
Bloodborne
Spider-Man
Mortal Kombat XL
In Famous Second Son
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
The Order 1886
Killzone Shadow Fall

so how much should I be asking for this bundle?
Swap it for one month of electric.

NeonDelta

You should be able to get 200 for the console alone. You won't get anymore because cex charge 220(unboxed, 250 boxed) and that comes with 2 year warranty

Put it all up for 350 but sell it if anyone offers over 270

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Doenst Ebay suck for the seller when shit's going wrong? I'll have to do my research on that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom