• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valheim coming to Xbox and gamepass in Spring 2023

MadPanda

Banned
Happy Dj Khaled GIF by Pandora

Starhowl

Nice to see this coming to Xbox consoles in the sense of as many games and applications running on it as possible, but I'm not really looking forward to this, since there seem to be so many other, better products of the same genre out there.

Kev Kev

never heard of his till yesterday. felt very survival craft and adventurous, loved the look of it. looks awesome, cant wait!

ZehDon

Gold Member
I put around 60 hours into this on Steam with my friends. It's a solid title, with a lot to love. I'll come back once the developers actually finish it.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Damn means I'm gonna boot up my faulty GPU again.

Last edited:

JimboJones

Found making progress very slow in this game , I did enjoy it but it does feel like a second job at times lol.
Might jump back into it if some of my Xbox friends are up for it and it has crossplay.
Edit: just seen it will have crossplay, nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Surely they're putting local co-op in for the console release. Would be a fantastic game to lounge around with a partner/buddy. One of you builds up the base while the other goes and gathers/fights and then swap. I tried to set it up on PC for me and my mrs. but it was a janky third-party thing at the time and it didn't work out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Has been known for quite a long time, I just guess console only people didn't really care about that.

We knew about the game coming to console, this is the first time a month/release window has been put on it if I'm not mistaken.

Techies

Official.

March 14th

PSVR2 next please. Valheim VR mod is one of best experiences I've had on pc. Atmosphere and art style just works.

Will have to see how well they've optimized it first though. Valheim's biggest issue has always been performance and scaling

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Jesus. Hopefully this forces them to actually hire a decent UI designer.

. . .that said, it does look a lot better than where they were two years ago. Just not by much.

gothmog

Gold Member
Jesus. Hopefully this forces them to actually hire a decent UI designer.

. . .that said, it does look a lot better than where they were two years ago. Just not by much.
Minecraft chic will fit right in.

I loved the game but I'm not sure I could go back unless there are significant content improvements.

Top Bottom