• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming KFC Promotion Includes Diablo 4 In-Game Rewards

What are you hoping for?

• Chicken wings cosmetic for player back

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Colonel face cosmetic for player

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blood is now KFC gravy

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Giant rooster mount

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
7Jkqntq7Wiz4XiCwGvmvD5.jpg

A post on Diablo subreddit r/diablo4 leaked yet another potential promotion between KFC and the Diablo franchise. Beginning on May 29th, Diablo fans will have the opportunity to collect five distinct in-game rewards by making purchases either online or through the KFC app, according to the leak. While nothing is yet known about what these rewards could be, the documentation labels them as "in-game Diablo assets."

Related to this now-removed post, the leaker also provided an additional image that gave further context. According to the supplemental leak, the promotion will run from May 29th through July 2nd. The first reward can be unlocked once the customer has scanned the QR code on the back of their KFC packaging and connected their Battle.net account to a KFC account. An additional four rewards can be earned by completing subsequent purchases either via the restaurant’s website or mobile app.

More at: https://www.wowhead.com/news/upcoming-kfc-promotion-includes-diablo-4-in-game-rewards-332809

This game is not impressive at all...

Shit looks like D31.5, will cost 70 bucks without any type of regional pricing, yet those bastards already announced that the game will be plagued by additional microtransations, for me is hard pass.

I basically spend 70 each other Poe league because the game keeps improving and it's free to play, but I don't trust blizzard anymore...

Putting shit advertisement bonus inside of a game that should've had a grim, dark, gory tone is yet another slap in the fans face.

Hot5pur

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't KFC. Why couldn't they do this with Chik-fil-a?

I did the last KFC promo to get into the beta and the food is just mediocre, you really don't feel good after. With Chik-fil-a you're still eating deep fried crap but at least it tasted good and you feel like a person afterward.

Also don't really see a problem with this. Using rewards as bonus promos to boost other products is something pretty standard. Just wondering why it had to be KFC lol, so random.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
they should charge people to disable MTX bought stuff ingame. I am willing to pay 50 bucks extra to not see little timmies awesome mam bought credicard skins. And the game converting all those people to purple dildo's. Kinda like the spit emoji in WoW

Top Bottom