• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK has highest demand for PS5 in the world – Newry is highest in the UK

jdforge

Banned
Fuck the Queen. Newry is on the island of Ireland.

It’s still in the United Kingdom as Northern Ireland is part of the U.K not ROI. None of that detracts from Newry being an absolute shit hole however. You should be thankful Liz bestowed City status to such a dump. But then Irish Republicans aren’t known for their compassion towards their neighbours. They all do love spending the Queens tender however.

skneogaf

The people I know all bought a ps5 in the first 12 months but quite a few are now wanting to or have bought an xbox series console.

Rossco EZ

phantom-tranquility-collection.jpg

Inside-the-Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Oribe.jpg

front-left-side-47.jpg

Bentley-Flying-Spur-Hybrid-interior-across-front-cabin-699x309.jpg

vs

Citroen_Visa_Post_facelift_including_front_view_%28colour_balance_etc%29.jpg

8bee88-atcwkqcys.jpg

No, not kidding

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
bien joué mon ami
Vo8fog0.jpg

Kerotan

It’s still in the United Kingdom as Northern Ireland is part of the U.K not ROI. None of that detracts from Newry being an absolute shit hole however. You should be thankful Liz bestowed City status to such a dump. But then Irish Republicans aren’t known for their compassion towards their neighbours. They all do love spending the Queens tender however.
It's not the queen's tender. That wealth was stolen from all four corners of the globe.

jdforge

Banned
It's not the queen's tender. That wealth was stolen from all four corners of the globe.

Her face is on every coin and note! The clue is in the name - The Royal Mint. Honest to God the level of ignorance of some people is excruciating.

Poor little innocent Ireland, never did anything wrong eh. Got very, very cosy to Hitler though and let’s not forget about the genocide of 100,000s of Protestants from Ireland before and after partition, bank rolled and instructed by your Roman overloads and then the IRAs 30 year murder campaign, supported and assisted by the Irish state and Catholic Church.

Please go and educate yourself and remove that chip from your shoulder.

Kerotan

Her face is on every coin and note! The clue is in the name - The Royal Mint. Honest to God the level of ignorance of some people is excruciating.

Poor little innocent Ireland, never did anything wrong eh. Got very, very cosy to Hitler though and let’s not forget about the genocide of 100,000s of Protestants from Ireland before and after partition, bank rolled and instructed by your Roman overloads and then the IRAs 30 year murder campaign, supported and assisted by the Irish state and Catholic Church.

Elizabeth is that you?

An auld source for that 100k number you made up wouldn't go astray. I know the victors write history and the brits are very good at that but you are the invaders and are in the wrong. No more so then apartheid in South Africa or hitler in Germany. Your empire has done it all and Ireland got it worst then most.

Regardless Newry is in the island of Ireland and is the most in demand place for ps5 in the world. A proud day for the parish!

Last edited:

ahtlas7

Mate, Paris is a dirty, crime ridden hole. Even Parisians will agree with that.

There's some lovely architecture though.

Anyway, back on topic: Wasn't the UK an Xbox country? I think that was back in the 360 era though.
Paris 16th Arr. is a lovely area, beautiful and such little crime my kids ran free. Granted it’s also the highest concentration of Brits and Americans. Also, lots of Embassies.
Make no mistake, Paris has it’s no-go zones.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Cozy with Hitler? 😂😂😂
Ireland was fucking neutral during WWII.
All German spies were held until the war was over and all allies caught were shipped home as soon as.

The biggest recruitment drive for the IRA was as a result of the British Army shooting civilians in a civil rights march 50 years ago. Now your Government is trying to protect the murderers from charge.

Genocide of all the Protestants? They fucked off home the moment they didn't get special treatment. God, Ireland's first president was a Protestant (Dr Douglas Hyde) back in 1938.

Roman overloads? Are you one of those DUP idiots who thought there would be a hard border in Ireland to appease bigots once Brexit happened? Arlene did more for Irish Unity than any person alive so pass on our thanks. 👍

Now move back onto topic.

Last edited:

Tams

Paris 16th Arr. is a lovely area, beautiful and such little crime my kids ran free. Granted it’s also the highest concentration of Brits and Americans. Also, lots of Embassies.
Make no mistake, Paris has it’s no-go zones.

Even some of their major streets have started become dumps.

The Paris Metro is dirty and not that safe, and even the Eiffel tower has had to shut at times because of the pickpocketing, which was utterly rife there.

Comparing anything to an embassy district is utterly stupid too. For example, Kathmandu is an utter dump, but around most of the embassies it's not too bad.

amc

Oh again UK, absolutely irrelevant
Noticed you post shit like this before.

You seem to want to post on a site quite a lot that uses the English language. Not very well mind. Maybe you should stick to whatever irrelevant country/language in eastern Europe you're from for your future info. Will make you feel less bitter.

Why stray from your own lingo to one an irrelevant country provided, seems pretty pathetic.

Last edited:

jdforge

Banned
Cozy with Hitler? 😂😂😂
Ireland was fucking neutral during WWII.
All German spies were held until the war was over and all allies caught were shipped home as soon as.

The biggest recruitment drive for the IRA was as a result of the British Army shooting civilians in a civil rights march 50 years ago. Now your Government is trying to protect the murderers from charge.

Genocide of all the Protestants? They fucked off home the moment they didn't get special treatment. God, Ireland's first president was a Protestant (Dr Douglas Hyde) back in 1938.

Roman overloads? Are you one of those DUP idiots who thought there would be a hard border in Ireland to appease bigots once Brexit happened? Arlene did more for Irish Unity than any person alive so pass on our thanks. 👍

Now move back onto topic.

Go and do some reading to educate yourself and stop making yourself look like an absolute bellend.

Start here:

And then keep going…

Maybe you’re one of those Shame Fein supporters keeping convicted murderers and terrorists in government. How lovely if so. Must be nice to have all that proxy blood on your hands. Hypocrisy running outta ye boy, much like the shite pouring from your mouth.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Go and do some reading to educate yourself and stop making yourself look like an absolute bellend.

Start here:

And then keep going…

Maybe you’re one of those Shame Fein supporters keeping convicted murderers and terrorists in government. How lovely if so. Must be nice to have all that proxy blood on your hands. Hypocrisy running outta ye boy, much like the shite pouring from your mouth.
Ever hear of the Offences Against the State Act 1939 passed in Ireland. It banned the IRA and clamped down on their activities during WWII because they were embarrassed by the IRA activities and didn't want Ireland dragged into the war. The IRA of 1916 to 1923 who fought for freedom are not the same organisation as the current clowns masquerading post 1923. The same way the original Sinn Féin is not related to the ones that appeared around Bloody Sunday (where British soldiers murdered innocent civilians marching for Civil Rights 50 years ago). Stealing a name from the past doesn't mean you now can claim that history. I give zero shits about current Sinn Féin, zero. The "Shame Féin" jab missed, soz 😂 Uniting Ireland is not strictly a Sinn Féin aspiration.

Signing the book of condolences? Again Ireland was neutral during World War II and when Hitler died he was the German leader. It's not about being sad about Hitler's passing, it was more of a courtesy to the German people on the loss of their sitting leader. Why? Because Ireland was neutral. If he wasn't leader would it have been signed? Not a chance.

The UK had no issue inviting Pinochet for tea in 1998 when the Spanish wanted to extradite him and that was more recent. Want something more recent? Are you still waving the Union Jack for a queen who paid hush money to cover up her nonce son this week?

Also dinosaurs did exist, I know your buddies in DUP recently elected a literal fucking idiot who disagreed with that statement. He didn't last long did he? Dinosaurs not believing in dinosaurs 😂😂😂

I'll wait another 24 hours for a comeback while you research, which is extremely weird for someone who claims to be well educated to need the time. 😂😂😂😂

Please give up and go back on topic, you're now embarrassing me with your lack of knowledge.

jdforge

Banned
Ever hear of the Offences Against the State Act 1939 passed in Ireland. It banned the IRA and clamped down on their activities during WWII because they were embarrassed by the IRA activities and didn't want Ireland dragged into the war. The IRA of 1916 to 1923 who fought for freedom are not the same organisation as the current clowns masquerading post 1923. The same way the original Sinn Féin is not related to the ones that appeared around Bloody Sunday (where British soldiers murdered innocent civilians marching for Civil Rights 50 years ago). Stealing a name from the past doesn't mean you now can claim that history. I give zero shits about current Sinn Féin, zero. The "Shame Féin" jab missed, soz 😂 Uniting Ireland is not strictly a Sinn Féin aspiration.

Signing the book of condolences? Again Ireland was neutral during World War II and when Hitler died he was the German leader. It's not about being sad about Hitler's passing, it was more of a courtesy to the German people on the loss of their sitting leader. Why? Because Ireland was neutral. If he wasn't leader would it have been signed? Not a chance.

The UK had no issue inviting Pinochet for tea in 1998 when the Spanish wanted to extradite him and that was more recent. Want something more recent? Are you still waving the Union Jack for a queen who paid hush money to cover up her nonce son this week?

Also dinosaurs did exist, I know your buddies in DUP recently elected a literal fucking idiot who disagreed with that statement. He didn't last long did he? Dinosaurs not believing in dinosaurs 😂😂😂

I'll wait another 24 hours for a comeback while you research, which is extremely weird for someone who claims to be well educated to need the time. 😂😂😂😂

Please give up and go back on topic, you're now embarrassing me with your lack of knowledge.

Do me and the rest of us a favour and strap some of Gaddafi’s Semtex to your balls and detonate it.

When you meet Machine Gun Marty you can ask him why he fired on his own people and caused Bloody Sunday.

You can also ask him why the IRA killed more Catholics than any other combined.

Freedom Fighters my ass. They are and always will be known as terrorist scum who killed and murdered innocent people for fun. Go fuck yourself you sick terrorist supporting cunt.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Do me and the rest of us a favour and strap some of Gaddafi’s Semtex to your balls and detonate it.

When you meet Machine Gun Marty you can ask him why he fired on his own people and caused Bloody Sunday.

You can also ask him why the IRA killed more Catholics than any other combined.

Freedom Fighters my ass. They are and always will be known as terrorist scum who killed and murdered innocent people for fun. Go fuck yourself you sick terrorist supporting cunt.
It took you two days to come back with that comment. It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. Had you read (big ask here) what I wrote, I differentiated between the old IRA and the post Irish Civil War version. For anyone wondering the Irish Civil War ended in 1923. Maybe I should include more spelling mistakes and claim I'm writing in Ulster-Scots (aka English spelling for retards) so you could understand 😂😂😂

Throwing dirt at me about the current IRA is extremely lazy and idiotic. I told you I care nothing for them or Sinn Féin so it looks like you can't read or your responded to me in error (both likely). Are you going to make comments about the Bhoys in Glasgow as well? 🙄 Get better material if you are going to throw shit.

FYI the British Government apologised for Bloody Sunday. It is universally accepted that the British soldiers were not fired upon but rather started shooting at innocent civil rights marchers for no acceptable reason. Trying to blame the IRA for that is insane. What that cold blooded murder did was drive scared people to the IRA that ramped up recruitment. Cause and effect. Was the Ballymurphy Massacre the IRA too?

I always wondered how do you as a God fearing DUP member reconcile hating homosexuals and building your culture around known homosexual King Billy? To quote Queen Gertrude "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". Hopefully someday you'll join the rest of us in the 21st Century with acceptance of others.

Are you going to make actual points or have another childish meltdown because facts are your enemy? Honestly if that's the best you can come up with in 2 days, drop it as your last comment smelled so desperate, just childish insults and made up stuff that's easily disproved. We have the internet so everyone can Google "Bloody Sunday 1972" or "Ballymurphy Massacre" so try not to lie the next time if you are going to throw dirt on innocent people again. Just drop this and move on.

I'll finish on something in Ulster-Scots just for you 😘

jdforge

Banned
It took you two days to come back with that comment. It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. Had you read (big ask here) what I wrote, I differentiated between the old IRA and the post Irish Civil War version. For anyone wondering the Irish Civil War ended in 1923. Maybe I should include more spelling mistakes and claim I'm writing in Ulster-Scots (aka English spelling for retards) so you could understand 😂😂😂

Throwing dirt at me about the current IRA is extremely lazy and idiotic. I told you I care nothing for them or Sinn Féin so it looks like you can't read or your responded to me in error (both likely). Are you going to make comments about the Bhoys in Glasgow as well? 🙄 Get better material if you are going to throw shit.

FYI the British Government apologised for Bloody Sunday. It is universally accepted that the British soldiers were not fired upon but rather started shooting at innocent civil rights marchers for no acceptable reason. Trying to blame the IRA for that is insane. What that cold blooded murder did was drive scared people to the IRA that ramped up recruitment. Cause and effect. Was the Ballymurphy Massacre the IRA too?

I always wondered how do you as a God fearing DUP member reconcile hating homosexuals and building your culture around known homosexual King Billy? To quote Queen Gertrude "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". Hopefully someday you'll join the rest of us in the 21st Century with acceptance of others.

Are you going to make actual points or have another childish meltdown because facts are your enemy? Honestly if that's the best you can come up with in 2 days, drop it as your last comment smelled so desperate, just childish insults and made up stuff that's easily disproved. We have the internet so everyone can Google "Bloody Sunday 1972" or "Ballymurphy Massacre" so try not to lie the next time if you are going to throw dirt on innocent people again. Just drop this and move on.

I'll finish on something in Ulster-Scots just for you 😘

Move on? Oh yeah that’s exactly what Irish Republicans want now. Just move on, sweep it all under the carpet, nothing to see here, white washing, gas lighting and trying to erase your murderous history.

Get fucked you terrorist appeasing cunt.

Why not think of the many thousands of innocent victims dead and alive your so called Freedom Fighters created?

How they tortured their innocent victims for days, removing limbs, drowning people, gutting them, burning them alive and burying their bodies in unmarked graves all over your precious fucking Ireland. What about the unborn babies blown to bits in their Mothers womb? You ever think of them? You ever take a moment to consider the people you call heroes destroyed lives for fuck all.

Freedom Fighters you say? Murderous blood thirsty cowardly cunts I say.

The reason Irish Republicans have no compassion is because to do so would be to admit that what was done was wrong. So fucking wrong.

I’ll move on when you stop celebrating cunts as heroes. Until then get fucked.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Move on? Oh yeah that’s exactly what Irish Republicans want now. Just move on, sweep it all under the carpet, nothing to see here, white washing, gas lighting and trying to erase your murderous history.

Get fucked you terrorist appeasing cunt.

Why not think of the many thousands of innocent victims dead and alive your so called Freedom Fighters created?

How they tortured their innocent victims for days, removing limbs, drowning people, gutting them, burning them alive and burying their bodies in unmarked graves all over your precious fucking Ireland. What about the unborn babies blown to bits in their Mothers womb? You ever think of them? You ever take a moment to consider the people you call heroes destroyed lives for fuck all.

Freedom Fighters you say? Murderous blood thirsty cowardly cunts I say.

The reason Irish Republicans have no compassion is because to do so would be to admit that what was done was wrong. So fucking wrong.

I’ll move on when you stop celebrating cunts as heroes. Until then get fucked.
Love you too buddy. 😘

Congratulations on continuing to ignore everything I wrote. Anyone with half a brain would realise you are making up shit and ignoring everything i wrote. I'll probably wait another day to get another response ignoring everything I wrote...again. 🙄

Please tell me of the great efforts the Unionists are doing for peace especially around maintaining the peace process around Brexit?

I'm going to say this one more time in retarded Ulster-Scots so you can get your closeted boyfriend to read it to you
"Ey doo knot geeve ah sheete ahboot Sin Fen orr da Ra." Is it Ulster-Scots enough for you to read?

Now either fucking read my last few messages in this thread and point out where I mentioned my love for current Sinn Féin or the current IRA. Otherwise move on as you are stinking up the site with your absolute rubbish and lies. A common tactic by DUP, saying that I want to move on and ignore it but you ignore the British Army committing atrocities in the past 50 years.

Love to hear you comment on Bloody Sunday or Ballymurphy Massacre. If you do blame the victims again please provide proof. I know you can't because you are sprouting lies..again. I'll wait another 24 hours for you to try and respond I suppose.

Something something that I'm a terrorist lover and love the Shinners ignoring my earlier messages. 🤔🙄

Last edited:
Top Bottom