• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 295: Procházka vs. Pereira - Madison Square Garden - November 11

Who wins: Procházka or Pereira? Pavlovich or Aspinall? Andrade or Dern?

• Procházka, Pavlovich, Andrade.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Procházka, Aspinall, Andrade.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Procházka, Pavlovich, Dern.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Procházka, Aspinall, Dern.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pereira, Pavlovich, Andrade.

• Pereira, Aspinall, Andrade.

• Pereira, Pavlovich, Dern.

• Pereira, Aspinall, Dern.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

I root for Poatan but i have a feeling that jiri is gonna catch him with some wild shit like he did with reyes...

Aspinal should win against pavlovich, less power but way better boxe and movements, also he has the takedown and jujitsu on his side, pretty close fight tho if aspinal decide to stand and bang.

Dern is probably gonna win, andrade is not the same anymore and she is gonna get distracted by the rack\ass of dern for the whole fight if they end up on the ground, i can see her pussy-eating her way out of triangles and shit but for how much can she last...

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

How many fight has it been this year already for Andrade ?
It looks like she is fighting (and losing) all the time, what are her managers doing.

Other than that it looks like the best card UFC has put out this year, lot of potential bangers.
Pretty hyped for the Benoit Saint Denis fight too.

GymWolf

How many fight has it been this year already for Andrade ?
It looks like she is fighting (and losing) all the time, what are her managers doing.

Other than that it looks like the best card UFC has put out this year, lot of potential bangers.
Pretty hyped for the Benoit Saint Denis fight too.
Saint denis vs frevola is gonna be banger of the night most probably.

That title fight....Hell of a fight on paper. I swear these last two cards have just snuck up on me. Between all the holiday stuff and family, I've just not been able to keep up with the UFC. I doubt I'll watch this live, but I hope it's a slobberknocker.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's funny because I feel the same about the last one or two. I think I did watch the last two fights of the big one, but I don't think I work this Sunday so maybe actually be able to stay up a little bit less unrestricted. That's actually a big reason was to why I can or cannot stay up until a certain time even though I do bite the bullet. Sometimes you stay up till midnight or 1:00 a.m. for the biggest fights. Looking forward to this one. Between all the futbol and the fights on their own, I have so much to do and watch. Makes the Saturday so much fun as I usually do have to work on Saturdays but not any later than 1:00 p.m. and knowing that I have the next day off is like a holiday for an adult lol

Anyways, my point is that I'm looking forward to this.

GymWolf

I can't see the main or co-main going on for more than one round if all fighers fight like they always do.

Alex chin can't stand jiri power if he get easily blasted by dogbender and jiri get hit a lot in any fight and i don't know if he can take alex's hooks like he did with reyes and glover, jiri has the advantage because if he rock alex, his submission ability on the ground is bigger, pereira must spark out cold jiri because if he end on the mat, jiri can survive anything alex can do on the ground (he survived with glover that is much better at grappling).

And the main event is probably gonna end during the first exchange with sergei catching tom or tom wrestlefucking sergei, the 2 variables are sergei takedown defense and tom's chin.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
xvhx939wipzb1.jpg

MaestroMike

Gold Member
next three fights i picked dern (Andrade been on a tough losing streak), pavlovich (fast hands and power I think he'll catch aspinall) and pereira (I feel like it'll be even with jiri iono who the heck to pick I'm just picking alex).

Carton

lol got dam 3 knockdowns on dern
I don’t know what Dern‘s plan was going into the fight. She was very unlikely to win a stand up battle without being flawless. I thought she had been working on her takedowns with Cejudo. Besides the throw, the shots looked sloppy — I suppose they would’ve been crisper if she hadn’t waited until she was hurt.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I don’t know what Dern‘s plan was going into the fight. She was very unlikely to win a stand up battle without being flawless. I thought she had been working on her takedowns with Cejudo. Besides the throw, the shots looked sloppy — I suppose they would’ve been crisper if she hadn’t waited until she was hurt.

lol i don't why i picked her i don't pay attention to women's mma too much congrats to andrade for ending her losing streak

Carton

I don’t know who to go for here. I really like both of these guys. I’ll pick Alex. Should be a good one either way.

Carton

they're saying it was early stoppage i thought jiri falls back cuz of the shots to the head doing too much damage
I was writing that very thing. Stoppage was ok in my opinion. There was no reason for Jiri to fall backwards other than decreased consciousnes. Arms went soft, firm posture lost.

Top Bottom