• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Point Hospital [OT] Patients are reminded not to die in the corridor

bitbydeath

Well, this is really a nice game. Just like the old theme hospital, but with upgraded gameplay and graphics.
But a "copy-room"-function is really missing, because you need to build so many of the same rooms in the late game.

Btw, does anybody know how I can really prevent patients to die?
Sometime they just die like flies. Even if the personal has good qualifications, even if the chances to heal were >80%

Copy room would be great, especially for GP Offices as I typically create 5 or so at the very beginning.
Not sure how to prevent patients from dying. You can see why they're upset or near death and try get them to where they are going faster but they could still die in treatment. If you're going for the trophy maybe just send them home if the've been around for too long :)

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
If you're having problem with money, I found a good technique, though it is time consuming.

Research that you do, carrys on between different hospitals. So if you do the research that gives you money (I think its called General Research), you can start it or do the bulk of it in a hospital that has a good research lab with a decent number of research docs, and then finish the research in the hospital that you need the money for. Instant 20,000. You can do this 10 times in about 5 minutes and have 200,000 to play with. It has kind of made the game super easy now, lost it's challenge. I know I can force myself not to use it, but I always know that I have it as a back up so I'm not really thinking of strategy anymore.

Kazza

New DLC has just been released:

header.jpg

Two Point Hospital: Bigfoot

Explore a new wintery region, featuring three brand new hospitals, 34 new region-specific illnesses (including 9 new visual illnesses), and a whole host of new in-game items.

Local celebri-yeti Bartholomew F. Yeti, the otherwise reclusive furball, has been petitioning for better healthcare in the Pointy Mountains, home to the most frequently forgotten people in all of Two Point County. Mr Yeti will need your help, curing new illnesses such as Cold Shoulder, Bard Flu, and Aurora Snorealis!

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
New DLC has just been released:

header.jpg

I'd be interested if I knew that they'd fixed the GP issue (haven't been checking to be honest). It's super boring at end-game having to manually send patient after patient after patient to treatment when they're at 100% diagnosis.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Tbh I rather lost interest in the game sadly - it was fun for a while but it doesn't hold up for long. It's got a lot in common with Planet Coaster in that regard. I'm disappointed.

Top Bottom