• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 1 and 2 remasters announced

iorek21

Twinsen_remaster.png

Twinsen’s Little Big Adventure 1&2 Remastered are underway! A demo of Twinsen’s Little Big Adventure 1 Remastered will be available during the next Steam Neo Fest, from June 19th to 26th 2023.

Each game will benefit from a graphical and technical overhaul with Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 5. This means that we will faithfully rebuild both games from scratch. In order to improve the experience, we will also rework Twinsen's controls and adding new features. The option to use the original game controls will of course remain available for those who wish to play as in the original games. This work will also be the occasion to remaster the original music of the composer Philippe Vachey, to guarantee you the best possible experience.

https://twinsenslittlebigadventure.com/twinsens-little-big-adventure-remastered/

Steam pages are up:

Last edited:

Verchod

I remember playing this a lot when it came out. And Ecstatica. Both great.
I like the idea of having the same controls altered depending on which state you were in. Good idea really.

Denton

Blast from the past, I remember reading about these games in local gaming magazines in like 1995, screenshots always looked nice but I never played them (although I did buy them on GOG at some point). With controller support I might actually finally play these.

I was just thinking the other day whether remakes for these games would ever come! So happy with this news. 2 of my most fondly remembered games.

asker

I bought this not that long ago, such beautiful music, both original form and new orchestral version supervised by the artist:

I7Qv1NP.jpg
r9ZClvX.jpg
3PZsoMP.jpg

Pajamas Doxxed!
I'm a bit disappointed in the orchestral rendition of the main theme. It's like he did his utmost to not stick to the motifs of the original for more than a few seconds at a time. The amazing and nostalgic notes from the intro can just barely be heard at the end of this version.

Top Bottom