• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TWELVE MINUTES | Coming to PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch December 7

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I couldn't really figure out what to do. The whole vibe of the game is right up my alley though. Feels like a modern day Rear Window. But you have to really like repetition, trial and error, and point and click games.

Mr Moose

That's a short exclusive.
Looked interesting from what I have seen, might check it out.
Did they need those actors? Are they good in it?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Would still only recommend as a Game Pass or PS+ game.

That's a short exclusive.
Looked interesting from what I have seen, might check it out.
Did they need those actors? Are they good in it?

They should've put the money into more playtesting, frankly. Defoe is great in anything but all 3 are a waste.

Bridges

I really loved the game but all the criticism it gets is completely valid, definitely not for everyone but if you have the patience it's a good and interesting time, glad more people can give it a shot now.

Certinty

The game is way too hard, I would be shocked if anyone could complete it without a guide, it’s just not friendly to common sense and trial and error.

Plus, the story is great and interesting for the first half but the second half is some of the biggest trash I’ve ever come across in gaming.

Great concept but very flawed. Can’t say I would recommend this to anyone.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Fun game, great voice acting, but... eh, it was okay. Not great. Fun concepts but sloppy execution.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Kojima liked this game so you know it’s bad.
How Dare You Greta GIF

I laughed at this even though I love Kojima San

Top Bottom