• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trusted GTA 6 insider claims official reveal is coming "soon"

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to a well-known GTA insider Tex2, it seems that Rockstar are finally gearing up to officially reveal GTA 6. In a post on the GTA Forums, leaker Tez2 claimed that the first look at Grand Theft Auto 6 could happen before the end of 2023.

“Everything seems to line up for a high likelihood of Rockstar announcing VI soon. “Probably in the coming months.”

Captura-de-tela-2023-08-30-152956.png

Tez2 went on to say that if GTA 6 does get revealed in the next few months, then fans can expect to see plenty of teasers in GTA Online, whether it be in 2023 or 2024.

“If that happens, we might see a new collectible or a new hunt relating to VI within the December update. Just like the Treasure Hunt with the Doomsday Heist update. “Or it’s probably a bit early and we could see that with the Summer update instead.

I would not be surprised if GTA 6 Releases in 2025. Possibly revealed end of this year with more bigger reveal next year and then released either end of 2024 at the earliest, but 2025 as more realistic date.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Just like the other 18 insiders in the past have said! Red Dead Redemption is certainly being remade bro was only a few weeks ago.

Codeblew

I am excited that GTA6 seems to be adding modding support by purchasing FiveM. I hope they go full out and add an extensive API so modders can fully customize the game and use their own backend databases for whitelists and storing game state. FiveM is the only reason GTA5 has been a top 1-3 game on Twitch for the last 5+ years.

Stafford

If this is coming next year, then they really should at least officially reveal it this year. Let's just hope it does. We've had these "insiders" say this for a while now and nothing happened. We'll see.

Sybrix

More crap theories with no facts at all.

The amount of bullshit stories and YouTubers spouting GTAVI 'news' is crazy.

For those that want to know when GTA VI is coming, the only trusted place is here:

RagnarokIV

More shitty vague non-committal "leaks". Lock this thread and ban these sources.

To summarize what he says:
Yeah they're definitely maybe revealing it soon, possibly. But if they don't I never said they actually would, but if they do don't forget I said it would be the next few months so I called it.

StueyDuck

Guys... rockstar insider here.

GTA6 could have a trailer soon, or maybe not, but if they do have a trailer soon they might tease it.

sweet, you guys get all that, i am quickly gonna run now because the police are after me for all my super real hot leaks

Last edited:

Audiophile

Gold Member
'CRAZY new LEAKS / Rumours just dropped for GTAVI!! This is HUGE' ;O

'MASSIVE new GTA LEAK. So EPIC I just came in my Cheerios. This changes EVERYTHING' :#

Last edited:

Singular7

Please don't be a game about white people being racist, and men being morons, that is all I ask.

Pretty sure that is what it will be though.

Looking forward to the new version of GTAO regardless, thoroughly enjoyed just grinding money and building business on and off for a few years.

Last edited:

Stafford

Please don't be a game about white people being racist, and men being morons, that is all I ask.

Looking forward to the new version of GTAO regardless, thoroughly enjoyed just grinding money and building business on and off for a few years.

Why though? RDR2 sure as hell wasn't like that. Now I know some important people left the company, so that could change. And especially today when some real nonsense is being pushed, but I'm just hoping Rockstar isn't doing that.

Sam Houser is still there, thank god.

Puscifer

Did anyone watch the hour of leaked videos? There are blatant jokes about the Chinese and other things that are straight out of PS2 era GTA.

Last edited:

Stafford

Did anyone watch the hour of leaked videos? There are blatant jokes about the Chinese and other things that are straight out of PS2 era GTA.

Do we know how old that build was? The danger with such stuff leaking is that folks start to hype shit up, especially features and those might even end up being cut. But if they retain the humor we all love....let's go.

I do doubt they will make fun of LGBTQWTFBBQ though. Something they absolutely would have done in GTA IV or V. And they should, it's jokes, it's humor. Sillies need to chill.

Singular7

Do we know how old that build was? The danger with such stuff leaking is that folks start to hype shit up, especially features and those might even end up being cut. But if they retain the humor we all love....let's go.

I do doubt they will make fun of LGBTQWTFBBQ though. Something they absolutely would have done in GTA IV or V. And they should, it's jokes, it's humor. Sillies need to chill.

I hope so! Didn't they re-release GTAV and remove the jokes about the LGBTQWTF?

We need equal opportunity satire, not "the agenda", but I'm worried we get agenda.

Last edited:

Stafford

I hope so! Didn't they re-release GTAV and remove the jokes about the LGBTQWTF?

We need equal opportunity satire, not "the agenda", but I'm worried we get agenda.

Fuck, they did indeed remove it. I believe it was a drag queen like character that was being made fun of? Or was it just some NPC joking about them? I don't know anymore.

Agreed man, equal, but I'm not holding my breath now. Hopefully Sam Houser knows better.

Hudo

GTA 6 singleplayer will probably an afterthought to their GTA Online shit....that's at least what I am afraid of.

Yeah man, it's totally not a GTA game unless Rockstar blatantly disparages trans and gay people as well as women. Fuck them for even thinking about dialing it down a little.....

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but GTA's satirical humor is overrated for the most part. It was amusing as a 13 year old but I kind of just rolled my eyes by the time GTA V came out. The game just bludgeoned you over the head with unoriginal and low brow satirical jokes that rarely landed

I know Rockstar makes fun of all groups of people but they've been quite vicious towards the gay and trans community. To be upset they may dial it back a bit just shows your homo/transphobia

I wouldn't say they have been more vicious than they have been towards other groups?

Perhaps time to dial back on the sensitivity and take a joke for once.
Where's the joke in "why hasn't someone shot you yet", "you make my skin crawl" or "you really suck"?

IDK, it just seems hateful to me. Especially when you are talking about a group of people that are much more likely to be violently attacked than the rest of the population. Not to mention the insane suicide rates. Maybe dialing the LGBTQ jokes back is the sensible thing to do?

RyRy93

GTA 6 singleplayer will probably an afterthought to their GTA Online shit....that's at least what I am afraid of.
I hope not, people feared that before RDR2 released, in the end they couldn’t have been more wrong

Last edited:

Singular7

Where's the joke in "why hasn't someone shot you yet", "you make my skin crawl" or "you really suck"?

IDK, it just seems hateful to me. Especially when you are talking about a group of people that are much more likely to be violently attacked than the rest of the population. Not to mention the insane suicide rates. Maybe dialing the LGBTQ jokes back is the sensible thing to do?

As long as they don't dial up the mockery of white/male/not LGBTQIA. Otherwise it becomes "the agenda"

Make fun of everyone, or just make a different game.

I'd put money on GTA6 being "white men are bad and traditional US is evil" the video game, just like almost every show/movie now.

Agree with your point about the 13 year old humor, but without it, its just not GTA.

Last edited:
As long as they don't dial up the mockery of white/male/not LGBTQIA. Otherwise it becomes "the agenda"

Make fun of everyone, or just make a different game.

I'd put money on GTA6 being "white men are bad and traditional US is evil" the video game, just like almost every show/movie now.

Agree with your point about the 13 year old humor, but without it, its just not GTA.
God, you really one of those people that believe white males are oppressed, good grief. Pathetic

I'm a white male FYI. Go listen to Tucker Carlson

Meicyn

Gold Member
God, you really one of those people that believe white males are oppressed, good grief. Pathetic

I'm a white male FYI. Go listen to Tucker Carlson
I sincerely hope the main protagonist is a white trash homo so everyone can be upset. All the conservative soyboys cosplaying as manly blue collar workers on the internet can rage about pronouns or some shit, and the progressive nancys can piss themselves and write 30000-word essays on Resetera because the main character refuses to acknowledge white privilege. Then, right before the credits roll, the protagonist sucks on a big fat dong, uncensored in an unskippable cutscene. Folks that don’t close the application before the cutscene finishes get 69% off their first shark card purchase on GTA Online 2.

Top Bottom