• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump in NYT interview - attack's clinton's marriage, denies cheating on wives + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Every day, without fail, there's further evidence of what an incredible piece of shit this man is. He has no conception of shame, no ability to self reflect, no Super Ego to keep his fucking Id from mouthing off. What a disaster of a man.

And yet dumbasses will fall over themselves to be the first to say Hillary is somehow worse.

Trump supporters are a bunch of nimrods.

lord pie

He really does repeat everything 3 times, doesn't he (with a slight rewording the 2nd time).

It's like a repetition sandwich. Repeating three times. A repetition sandwich.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yes please Donald.

The sheer stupidity of this man continues to amaze me.

How can he not see that he is walking right into a trap. How can he not realize that Hillary has known this cheap shot was coming and has a tactical nuke at the ready for when he tries to make that cheap shot.

Glad he seems to be undoing himself, though I've been saying that to myself for a while now and he's still going, soooo...

He sounds like an anime villain "you thought this was bad? I was only using 50% of my full power!"
Trump next debate:
8jIWzyR.jpg

Travo

I'm looking forward to the next train wreck of a debate from this guy. I'm crossing my fingers that he is just as unprepared.

VariantX

I find it amazing someone like Trump doesn't have PR people/common sense telling him to shut the fuck up.

This dude probably thinks his employees aren't on his level, therefore not worth listening to. They just are to follow the marching orders. There's no way no one hasn't said that to him by now.

RangerX

Banned
Looking at the whole Trump phenomenon as an outsider has become really really bizarre. In a complete divorced from reality way. Its actually quite a disturbing feeling. Like this is something really insidious and sinister.

johnsmith

remember me
This dude probably thinks his employees aren't on his level, therefore not worth listening to. They just are to follow the marching orders. There's no way no one hasn't said that to him by now.

There's recordings of conference calls where he tells his surrogates to ignore what's coming from the top people in his campaign and to only listen to him. It's insane.

It's incredibly dumb for him to be telegraphing this "strategy" like this because god knows his history with women is shady as hell. Hillary is going to have some epic trap card waiting for him if he dares to bring any of this up during the next debate.

Just remind people that he raped his wife. All she needs is for him to go low enough that she can pull that one out there. If he brings up Juanita Broderick it's fair game.

Sydle

Man, Hillary really pushed his buttons. Almost a week and he seems to be getting more rattled about it. If I were part of the Clinton campaign I'd have something damning about him released the day of the debate. He'll go nuts.

HylianTom

Banned
this nut is going to cause riots when he loses isn't he

The reactions when he loses are going to make 2012 look like a picnic. Hillary is the embodiment of everything that is evil to these people; they've spent a quarter-century painting this demonic image of her, and if she wins despite these remarkable, Herculean efforts, they are going to lose. their. shit.

Brannon

"Mr. Trump, aiming to unnerve Mrs. Clinton..."

Omg stop, this is exactly what she wants him to do. How can he not see it?

Cyan

Banned
I honestly don't understand how this is happening. What is this. What happened to the world. Are we in a twilight zone episode or some shit.

giga

I refuse to believe Conway is advocating the campaign go in this direction, so she must be getting the same deal as Manafort (i.e. overruled).

Is he seriously saying his affairs can't compare because he wasn't President?

...So his big plan of attack is hitting his opponent on something she didn't do while she also wasn't President, but is something he has done on multiple occasions, AND is something that lines back up with his misogynistic nature that was perfectly highlighted with the Machado saga during the last debate.

And all of that's meant to make people turn against her? The logic of this man is unmatched.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So Trump's defense for his own infidelities was that he wasn't president at the time?

Great defense.

wow
Doe alleges that Trump raped her back in 1994, when she was just 13 years old…According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a “savage sexual attack.” Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming “that he would do whatever he wanted.” In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family’s life if she ever told anyone about the incident.”

WOW.

Bringing Alicia into the discussion was a fucking master stroke on Clinton's part. You can tell it's really gotten under Trump's skin, and he's going to be even more unhinged in the next debate.

Sorry, Donald. Hillary is just better at this than you. You're out of your element.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Mr. Trump said he did not think he needed to prepare more rigorously for the next debate than he did for the first one, because any shortcomings on Monday, he argued, were because of a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with.
I'd rather have a dog surrounded by squirrels in the White House.

meppi

Haha. This is just too sweet to watch! :D

Let it all out fuckface. Show the world what you really are.

Media

I'm not going to be surprised at this point if she baits him into calling her a bitch on national TV at the next debate.

same defense for being a racist landlord.

"I just settled and I never had to admit it in open court!"

Thats... not a good defense dipshit

Yup pretty much. The sad part is he doesn't have to say it, his surrogates and supporters will add the "he didn't do it" part for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom