• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump commemorates Cinco de Mayo with a special message to constituents

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Honest question, does any menu in Mexico have a taco bowl on it?

SeanC

There's so much to take in on that picture. The fake Oscar statue. The Trump bobble-heads. The bowl in a bowl on a plate on top of Newspapers on top of what I guess is some old magazine with a picture of his ex-wife. The thumbs-up with the completely ignorant cherub-smile. The picture on the floor with the girl doing what looks like a duck-face. I dunno...

Kaladin

The only time a Taco Bowl is acceptable is when you order a burrito or a soft taco and the restaurant pile it with so much stuff that you cannot possibly pick it up to eat it.

Then you make it into a taco bowl.

Alebrije

Honest question, does any menu in Mexico have a taco bowl on it?

Nope

Just tacos , I mean real ones not the Taco Bell stuff..

larger.jpg

knicks

This is so ridiculous.

It's like tweeting a picture yourself eating matzo ball soup and saying, "I love jews."

gimmmick

This fucking guy. I'm wouldn't be surprised if he tweeted about eating fried chicken on Martin Luther king day.

tacos_elgordo_zps5v0cjstb.jpg

On a side note, this is what I had for dinner the other day.

I'm honestly starting to wish I was Donald Trump. He lacks whatever mechanism it is that allows a person to feel shame. Look how happy he is eating that taco bowl. He's probably never doubted himself once in his life. His deathbed regret will probably be that he wished he locked into that hair style sooner.

Hexa

I would just like to point out that him pandering so blatantly isn't strange and something he does constantly.

This is him earlier today pandering to coal miners.

SpectacularDimCentipede.gif

Taramoor

There is no way that peasant food got any closer to his mouth than it is in that picture.

Right after the picture I'll bet the food, plate, and even the newspapers he used to ensure it wouldn't touch his desk, all of it went straight into the garbage.

Just like Paul Ryan breaking into a closed soup kitchen to fake wash pots and pans.

I would just like to point out that him pandering so blatantly isn't strange and something he does constantly.

This is him earlier today pandering to coal miners.

SpectacularDimCentipede.gif

Man that crowd is eating it up. lol @ the guy who holds up the 'Trump Digs Coal' sign while he makes the digging motion.

Hexa

There is no way that peasant food got any closer to his mouth than it is in that picture.

Right after the picture I'll bet the food, plate, and even the newspapers he used to ensure it wouldn't touch his desk, all of it went straight into the garbage.

Just like Paul Ryan breaking into a closed soup kitchen to fake wash pots and pans.

Trump is apparently infamous for eating a bunch of shit.
http://fortune.com/2016/02/19/donald-trump-fast-food/

He randomly skipped a fundraising dinner in Florida hosted by Jeb Bush IIRC, rented a limo, and went to KFC. I can't find the link for that atm though.

Hexa

So apparently, this was actually a good social media move if you only use the number of likes received as a metric.

QDVVcX6.png

Hexa

It was totally the tweet, and not anything else that happened on-or-around May 4th.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but he won Indiana and Cruz dropped out on the 3rd and Trump became the established nominee. So you would expect the increase to be on the 4th, the day right after that. But while there was somewhat of a bump, it was still relatively low comparatively and the increase was on the 5th, when as far as I know, other than the tweet it was business as usual.

DrSlek

Man that crowd is eating it up. lol @ the guy who holds up the 'Trump Digs Coal' sign while he makes the digging motion.

Watching the .gif load on a slow mobile connection is fascinating. As he slowly puts the hat on, the crown gets visibly more excited and then loses their shit once he's properly wearing it.

That's all you need to impress some people. The right hat.

Neoweee

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but he won Indiana and Cruz dropped out on the 3rd and Trump became the established nominee. So you would expect the increase to be on the 4th, the day right after that. But while there was somewhat of a bump, it was still relatively low comparatively and the increase was on the 5th, when as far as I know, other than the tweet it was business as usual.

I think it is a matter of timezones and what time of day the chart gets populated or is relative to.

I deleted my post, because I think the better way is to check likes per post. Trump tweets lots of dumb shit, and he's been on a spree today ("Bernie should run third party!" hurr durr)

Watching the .gif load on a slow mobile connection is fascinating. As he slowly puts the hat on, the crown gets visibly more excited and then loses their shit once he's properly wearing it.

That's all you need to impress some people. The right hat.

Trump's secret weapon is that at his core he genuinely wants everyone to like him.

So apparently, this was actually a good social media move if you only use the number of likes received as a metric.

QDVVcX6.png

His sudden surge in likes these past 2 days could be because he's now the presumptive nominee so GOP fans have no choice but to get behind him now

johnsmith

remember me
Hillary's picture includes 3 hispanics whose faces you can see, and has legit mexican food. Bernie's is with a black guy, at a soul food restaurant. Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom