• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tool is basically the personification of the word "boomer"

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
D3gQYqQ.png

I love lyrics and Tool's lyrics (along with amazing music) really speak to me, and I feel the human experience overall, very well. check out this video about the song Lateralus, listen to the song and read the lyrics. If this doesn't speak to you then you may not be human. 🤷‍♂️

Those lyrics are silly and stupid.

Reon

You can also tell how boomer they are because of how long they took to get onto streaming platforms, it wasn't until like this year that they were on Spotify and they were still selling albums too. Only boomers are downloading or legally purchasing their music.

lock2k

Banned
You can also tell how boomer they are because of how long they took to get onto streaming platforms, it wasn't until like this year that they were on Spotify and they were still selling albums too. Only boomers are downloading or legally purchasing their music.

The reason it took so long was because they wanted to have control over the catalog and earn more money.

Reon

The reason it took so long was because they wanted to have control over the catalog and earn more money.
Only boomers care about getting more money and having control over their catalog, I'm too busy playing Fortnite and flossing on these noobs to care.

lock2k

Banned
Only boomers care about getting more money and having control over their catalog, I'm too busy playing Fortnite and flossing on these noobs to care.

Gen Xers like me also care about getting more money. I'm failing miserably though.

Top Bottom