• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren: told ya this week gon be gud. And it's only Wednesday. More to come...

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
There you go fixed it for you.

Even the ones marked X like The gunk are literally September of next year. With games like Fable being beyond 2021, even Hell Blade is now not even in a 2021 window because they changed over to Unreal 5 which isn't being finalized engine wise till 2021.

I decided to have some fun with that list.

bW6R7Ti.jpg

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
my prediction is that cyberpunk is gonna be released on gamepass day1 since xbox already has a collab going on with CDPR

Good way to kill your revenue unless MS pays out of the ass.

TheContact

Good way to kill your revenue unless MS pays out of the ass.

I think they would, and Cyberpunk is going to be a long game so it would require a long subscription to the service. Plus I think people who were on the fence with GamePass would see Cyberpunk on there, see the no brainer deal and sign up for it, then stick around after they're done with Cyberpunk because of all the other great games on it. They would have to pay out the ass for sure, but MS could afford it. Would the returns be profitable though? That's the question and I'm not in market research so I don't know the answer =p. It would be a cool prediction though.

Top Bottom