• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge Lands A New Physical Edition With DLC Included On Cartridge/Disc This November

Those who like to have a shiny Switch box on their shelves instead of a digital copy are in luck as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is landing an all-new 'Anniversary Edition' physical copy which will include the recently-released 'Dimension Shellshock' DLC.

The base game received a physical release last year, though this is the first time that the rougelike game mode expansion will be gracing the game cartridges — you can never have too many copies of one game, right?

This Anniversary Edition will be coming to us from Merge Games on 17th November and will cost you £29.99 / €34.99 / $54.95. The company has stated that this new physical will be available from all major retailers and pre-orders are now available from Signature Edition Games.
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge-anniversary-edition-physical.large.jpg

The Xbox physical release available only from Limited Run Games from what I can tell. The LRG release comes with some extra physical goodies as well.

F6EnTxcW8AAB5hC

If you're in NA the standard edition is also coming to retailers later this year.

As for Europe, the info is in the OP, with listings for this new SKU already being up on Amazon UK.

Last edited:

Killer8

LRG takes so fucking long to manufacture and ship their shit that I wouldn't be surprised if people are still waiting for the first release of this.

BlackTron

Gamepass saved me from buying this game, I'm such a turtles fan I almost got it on Switch anyway. Really glad I didn't, especially now.

BlackTron

Ok I'm confused. I thought they were saying this new version with the DLC will be in retailers later this year, but actually they said that's the standard version.

But isn't the standard version already out? What?

sn0man

Ok I'm confused. I thought they were saying this new version with the DLC will be in retailers later this year, but actually they said that's the standard version.

But isn't the standard version already out? What?
“Standard and Classic Editions for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - Anniversary Edition”

From the OP I believe this post is saying that the standard is everywhere and the classic edition is on the LRG website.

I think both of these are variants of the anniversary edition (which has the DLC).

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I hope this also leads to a GOG version getting released, now that (presumably) all the content's out. Haven't played the base game, but it seems like a decent enough beat-em-up... though I'm not expecting it to supplant the real deal arcade stuff from the '90s.

YCoCg

I hope this also leads to a GOG version getting released, now that (presumably) all the content's out. Haven't played the base game, but it seems like a decent enough beat-em-up... though I'm not expecting it to supplant the real deal arcade stuff from the '90s.
Oh it is one of the best beat em ups in years, easily as good as a lot of 90s arcade stuff.

Top Bottom