• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Think this is one of the most epic movie scenes ever

RAÏSanÏa

vcfTvCD.gif

Laieon

What's that (I think) Bollywood movie where the guy skids under the truck on a horse? It's that one.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This remains probably the single best batman sequence ever put on film, because it captures the 'unidentifiable monster from the shadows' thing better than anything else. At the time the movie came out, it was very shocking to an audience who were used to child friendly superhero movies. This is shot, composed and edited like a horror movie.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Also this scene needs a mention... the tension building, the ticking in the the soundtrack representing time loss, SHOWING the purpose of the robots design, say what you want about Nolan, but this is filmmaking mastery

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
This music video cropped up in my music tab, upon viewing I needed every damn film in the video..

Man, these films got expensive. I need them though :messenger_tears_of_joy:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The acting may be cheesy. But I don’t give a fuck on of the lines are great, camera work is awesome too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom