• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Think this is one of the most epic movie scenes ever

Braveheart is filled with a ton intense scenes.

Love the slow mo where wallace trots up on horse back arms out, no weapons in hand, looks to be surrendering and then whips out a flail hidden behind his back and crushes the guys head and leads the revenge attack

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
After the movie I couldn't sleep at all. But I was also way too young when I saw it. Great movie.
Same here, I was either 5 or 6 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I was hooked though. I remember my old man getting them on good old pirated VHS at the time. The tracking was awful, the blacks were blue and the static was painstaking, but dear god, the Sci Fi was grand!

I grew up with all those golden oldies, Aliens, Robocop, Predator, Total Recall. They're still excellent to this day.

It's quite hard these days to find good Sci Fi :messenger_sad_relieved:

Love it!

I forced the kid and missus to watch three western endings and say which was the best after whinging they were bored...

They loved it, so much.. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They went with -->

Spyxos

Gold Member
Same here, I was either 5 or 6 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I was hooked though. I remember my old man getting them on good old pirated VHS at the time. The tracking was awful, the blacks were blue and the static was painstaking, but dear god, the Sci Fi was grand!

I grew up with all those golden oldies, Aliens, Robocop, Predator, Total Recall. They're still excellent to this day.

It's quite hard these days to find good Sci Fi :messenger_sad_relieved:

Love it!

I forced the kid and missus to watch three western endings and say which was the best after whinging they were bored...

They loved it, so much.. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They went with -->

Ah yes the pirated Vhs times. We had most of the movies in 3-4 languages at the same time and in very bad quality as well. Was partly a bit difficult to understand. But i really wanted to see them.

Top Bottom