• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Unofficially Official X05 Thread (announcements go in here, clones)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
bitwise said:
345696170fHZVuC_ph.jpg

no

animechief.jpg

mistercarravaggio.jpg

boll_misterblurgh.jpg

Chi-Town

Attack of the Show on G4 is going to be covering X05 the next 3 days.

Tuesday:Trailers
Wednesday:News
Thursday:Interviews with developers

We’re going to tell you lots more about how this idea came to fruition in a future update, and we’ll tell you how this character fits into the Halo and DOA universe too. Don’t worry, Team Ninja handled the fighting style, and we handled the story aspects. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the explanation for a Halo character in the DOA universe, even if it’s a bit tongue in cheek
see, there's an explanation!

KingJ2002

thanks for the sticky

i just got home and I was hoping i didnt miss anything big.

nothing worse than wading through a 20 page thread of bitching just to find some damn news.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yeah, i hope the darkness is shown. dying to see that

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
project gotham rules.

i was checking out gamewatch tonight and they had a pgr3 story bit up. i translated it with babel fish and almost f\iented when i saw it mention the suzuka race circuit!

of course reading teh horrid translation made me realize that it was just a mention of how the game is on display and playable there. damn it!

Liquid

Banned
mahnattan/brooklyn better be revealed tomorrow. racing over those bridges will be like the television making sweet love to my eyes while the controller massages my hands.

Anybody checkin out the X05 EA stuff at Blim's site? I didn't want to direct link cause I think he is having bandwidth issue with his site right now, but the new Madden shots look hot!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Shogmaster said:
Anybody checkin out the X05 EA stuff at Blim's site? I didn't want to direct link cause I think he is having bandwidth issue with his site right now, but the new Madden shots look hot!
Hotlinking is still allowed for GAF :)

I'm ready for the media flood. Hopefully my computer will be able to handle the videos even if they are in HD.

By the way, what's the word on the supposedly "leaked script" I keep hearing about? Bogus?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
you guys are HORRIBLE at math

the conference is 5:45 CET. the CET time zone is +1 GMT so that means it's 11:45 EST start time... or 2 hours 15 minutes from now

*smack*

Lakitu

st5fu
Zerodoppler said:
I'm ready for the media flood. Hopefully my computer will be able to handle the videos even if they are in HD.

By the way, what's the word on the supposedly "leaked script" I keep hearing about? Bogus?

What script? There's no script. :D

I'm just hoping it's not real, no story should be leaked out that early on! Although I do remember something happen similar to The Matrix Reloaded.

Ecrofirt

DopeyFish said:

the conference is 5:45 CET. the CET time zone is +1 GMT so that means it's 11:45 EST start time... or 2 hours 15 minutes from now

*smack*

That's still during my CS class.

AWESOME.

hadareud

The Translator
DopeyFish said:

*smack*

didn't blim say it was at 4 cet?

Top Bottom