• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekes

Go for it ♥

Ah. I would if I thought I could make a good O.T. I can write and supply info about the game, but making banners for the presentation isn’t my thing. If nothing appears I will make a thread, but I’ll give somebody an option to make an O.T in the traditional sense.

Mista

Banned
Ah. I would if I thought I could make a good O.T. I can write and supply info about the game, but making banners for the presentation isn’t my thing. If nothing appears I will make a thread, but I’ll give somebody an option to make an O.T in the traditional sense.
No need for all that. I mean look at my OTs

Komatsu

Hey Mekes, I was planning on claiming this one so I have already created the banners. I can share them with you so that you can write the OT. :)

mekes

Hey Mekes, I was planning on claiming this one so I have already created the banners. I can share them with you so that you can write the OT. :)

Oh no, you have it. I was just popping in here to see if some good poster like yourself would be making one! I’ll try to fill fill your O.T with lots of Catherine discussion(y)

cormack12

Gold Member
Is anybody doing a Catherine Full Body OT?

We have a volunteer! Go for it @makes and make it tasty :) even better Komatsu Komatsu has started. Collaboration maybe. Thanks for picking it up whichever of you do it though. It makes a difference having an OT for a game and is appreciated.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
When should the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered OT go up?
anyone got any sub title ideas?

TGO

And it's live

Komatsu

Oh no, you have it. I was just popping in here to see if some good poster like yourself would be making one! I’ll try to fill fill your O.T with lots of Catherine discussion(y)

Well, if you insist. :)

It's live, ladies and gents.

Komatsu

OK, guys, we have the following games releasing this month:

• Catherine: Full Body - September 3
  • Monster Hunter: Iceborne - September 6
  • NBA 2K20 - September 6
  • Gears 5 - September 10
  • Borderlands 3 - Sptember 13
  • GRID - September 13
  • Lego: Jurassic World - September 17
  • Link's Awakening - September 20
  • The Surge 2 - September 24
  • FIFA 20 - September 27

Not sure if Iceborne - an expansion - deserves its own OT. I'd be happy to claim Link's Awakening and Borderlands 3 - if no one comes forth, at this rate you'll all be sick of my OTs. I can also do Gears 4, GRID and the sports ones (NBA 2k20, etc.) if no one comes forward.

Last edited:

TGO

If anyone is doing the MH Iceborne
here's a title banner if ya want it to get ya started
Recommend white theme but it works on both
img_20190902_174102bfkwz.png

And ya could probably use those

8lt44O9.png

Zg3pCW7.png

Last edited:

Komatsu

If anyone is doing the MH Iceborne
here's a title banner if ya want it to get ya started
Recommend white theme but it works on both
img_20190902_174102bfkwz.png

And ya could probably use those

8lt44O9.png

Zg3pCW7.png

Do you want to take it, TGO? Not sure we’ll find anyone else in the next 2-4 days.

TGO

Do you want to take it, TGO? Not sure we’ll find anyone else in the next 2-4 days.
And when does it need or can go live?
I can throw together something with characters/monsters and some screens
Nothing major, sadly I haven't followed the game
And I'll need a Subtitle

Last edited:

Komatsu

Anyone doing Gears 5 OT?

Not that I know of. I can do the banners for you if you claim it. :messenger_sunglasses:

Has Doom Eternal been claimed?

I don't think so, sir. But you'll need a senior member to post the thread for you if you claim it - IIRC neo members can't post threads.

And when does it need or can go live?
I can throw together something with characters/monsters and some screens
Nothing major, sadly I haven't followed the game
And I'll need a Subtitle

Ideally September 4 or 5. My suggestions for subtitles all include lame pop culture references:

Monster Hunter: Iceborne |OT| ICE, ICE, baby
Monster Hunter: Iceborne |OT| The mandatory Ice Level

Erik 3636

Neo Member

Not that I know of. I can do the banners for you if you claim it. :messenger_sunglasses:

I don't think so, sir. But you'll need a senior member to post the thread for you if you claim it - IIRC neo members can't post threads.

Ideally September 4 or 5. My suggestions for subtitles all include lame pop culture references:

Okay, thanks.

TGO

I have something ready
Probably going with ICE, ICE Baby lol

TGO

giphy.gif

Komatsu

Posted the 2k20 OT as we're 2 days away from the release. Apologies in advance for the very low effort OT but I haven't played a 2k game since the Dreamcast was a thing and I have zero interest in the franchise. However, I've been doing my best these last few weeks to make sure every major release gets its own OT so here it is.

Mista

Banned

Komatsu

May I claim Link's Awakening?

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | OT| Walking on a Dream by enlyzer (Sep 4)
September 20, 2019

Sneak peek of the logo:
logo-links-awakening.png

Last edited:

Komatsu

Who's doing Borderlands 3, folks? I don't want to claim it (there are like 4 OTs of mine clogging the main page as of right now). Is anyone else interested? I can do it as a last resort.

Mista

Banned
Who's doing Borderlands 3, folks? I don't want to claim it (there are like 4 OTs of mine clogging the main page as of right now). Is anyone else interested? I can do it as a last resort.
Don’t mind doing it if you’re going to give me some juicy banners again

trisbee

Neo Member
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping to create an OT for my indie game DON'T GIVE UP, been working on it for about 3 years and it launches tomorrow! I'd be open to compensating/giving codes to you + the community :)

Komatsu

Hiya! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping to create an OT for my indie game DON'T GIVE UP, been working on it for about 3 years and it launches tomorrow! I'd be open to compensating/giving codes to you + the community :)

Hi, Trisbee. Is the game coming out for a major platform (the consoles, Steam, etc)? If yes, I’d be happy to assist with the OT

Last edited:

Komatsu

I'm a big believer in fostering our indie talent so I've gone ahead and done it. trisbee trisbee was kind enough to offer 5 codes for the community.

Disclaimer: I do not know the developer and/or publisher. I've no relationship to the game.

Komatsu

As the Mini is coming out the day after tomorrow:

Here's Link's Awakening:

Last edited:

Komatsu

We missed this release earlier in the week, so here it is:

Kazza

Hey Komatsu Komatsu , great work with the OTs. How do you go about creating those banners? No need to give me a full lesson here, but I would appreciate it if you could point me in the general direction, then I can learn for myself.

Komatsu

Hey Komatsu Komatsu , great work with the OTs. How do you go about creating those banners? No need to give me a full lesson here, but I would appreciate it if you could point me in the general direction, then I can learn for myself.

I use Photoshop and try to leverage assets from the game - either from their marketing materials, press kit, etc. Sometimes, as with Link's Awakening, I base the entire visual language of the OT on something connected to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom