• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Hello!

I've been playing games for 30 years, mostly on console. I love Nintendo, Playstation, and a little bit of Xbox Game Pass (don't care for PC gaming). Switch / PS5 / Series S here.

My favorite franchises are Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mario, Dragon Quest, and God of War. So you'll see me pretty active in discussions on any of those! But I also love any action adventures, RPGs, platformers, indie games, and the occasional racer here and there. Fighting games and real time strategy are not my jam.

Looking forward to getting to know people and have some good discussions! I've been lurking for a week waiting for my account to be approved and this seems a lot more my type of place than a certain other board that won't be named...

IFireflyl

Gold Member
I am a sucker for the yearly COD since my buddies all get it too.

Call of Duty? More like Call of Booty.

Call Me Purr GIF by Bonobos

askeladen

Neo Member
Hi everyone.
I am here because I live in Brazil. No money to buy New games.
So I think It is amazing oportunity to talk in English and make New friends that love games too and when I talk like you maybe I can find a virtual job to receive payments in dollar or Euro.
Thanks to read It.

Hazukisan

Neo Member
Hello there,

I am an OG gamer passionate about gaming and tech.
I've started with the Master system a looooong time ago. I had almost all machine possible since.
Looking forward to meet more gamer passionate here.

hello my name is Giancarlo Thomaz Senoni, i am a 31 year old gamer, fan of Nintendo, my favorite Nintendo franchises are Mario, Metroid, Legend of Zelda e Pokémon, i had nearly all nearly Nintendo consoles with the exception of Wii U, Virtual Boy and NES, my favorite 2D Mario game is Super Mario World is my favorite 3D Mario is Super Mario Odyssey, my favorite Legend of Zelda game is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess, my favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Black/White and my favorite Metroid game is Metroid Dread is 2D Metroid games and Metroid Prime for 3D Metroid game, i live in São Paulo, the bigest city and state of Brazil south region, i work as content creator with a YouTube Channel named Gian-notícias e Gameplay, that in every monday e friday at 7 pm, i talk about news about news of the game industry.

Lex Tenebris

Neo Member
Hey guys, greeting from a long time lurker! I've decided to join to contribute to the community, I'm 40 and I've been playing games since 7, so a lot of years! I've played and owned many platforms starting with the Vic 20 and so on. I hope to not make many grammatical errors since English is not my native language. Thanks for the patience and to allow me in this terrific community!

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Hey guys, greeting from a long time lurker! I've decided to join to contribute to the community, I'm 40 and I've been playing games since 7, so a lot of years! I've played and owned many platforms starting with the Vic 20 and so on. I hope to not make many grammatical errors since English is not my native language. Thanks for the patience and to allow me in this terrific community!
Hello young man.

Yo guys, i've been gaming since 1996, I'm primarily a FFXIV and PSO2 mutual gamer (i do play other Japanese MMORPGS through) I also have an hobby of finding really obscure type of games similar to forgotten PSX horror games and Abandonware, one more thing. i have an friend who works at a Gamestop near my workplace - and he tends to know about tons of rumors about unannounced games, I think like to share some info about he told me in a Rumor thread, not sure if any of it is actually true - but it would be nice to inspire some hope in this troubled times we live in at the moment

Top Bottom