• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The mods here are Pretty nice

how are we going to better ourselves

• by being nice

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • by not being hard on ourselves

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • by trying and making mistakes not beating ourselve up and just try

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • helping others that need help

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • let's just be nice sometimes the world can be shitty so let's not be

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Yes hello, just thought I would say that this place is pretty nice.

hope you are all well.

no this is not an account suicide.

hope everyone is doing well I know it's a weird time what with Covid restrictions and all.

take care of yourselves GAF. be good and be kind to yourself and others

I Like You Aww GIF

Disuss or not, this isn't school and I am not a teacher.

peace out!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
I was tempted to make a similar post after what just happened in the gaming forum.

The mods here do a good job. People say for the most part what they want to say and we almost never hear about someone being banned or a post being removed. Or maybe I haven't been looking at the right threads. :messenger_grinning_smiling: Not like some other community who's banned 20% of their userbase.

AJUMP23

They keep warning me for console waring when I am just making a dumb joke, and not even console waring. But they are good with me.

A.Romero

One of the best communities in the Internet. It has improved a lot in some ways since the event. I feel pretty confident about posting without risk of being banned but I know that freedom comes with a price, luckily that section of the forum was nuked.

Thanks GAF staff and community. You rock.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's gone through some transitions but it seems to be fair and what it should have stayed like. It's one of the reasons I came back after other places have gone stupid.

Top Bottom