• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Lords of The Rings: Rings of Power Official Teaser Trailer

Kev Kev

uq3ap887tz691.jpg
upusfdc7tz691.jpg

hil9cmd7tz691.jpg
qqz83gh7tz691.jpg
this looks fucking awesome.

Lindsey Weber, executive producer on the series:

“We spent a lot of time talking about what it would mean to be an Orc in the Second Age,” said Weber. “It felt appropriate that their look would be different, part of a wilder, more raw, Second Age, Middle-earth, closer to where the First Age ends. As we meet them, they're not yet organized into armies, they're a little more scattered and they've been scavenging. So it's just a different time in their total story.”

Last edited:

ManaByte

this looks fucking awesome.

Lindsey Weber, executive producer on the series:

“We spent a lot of time talking about what it would mean to be an Orc in the Second Age,” said Weber. “It felt appropriate that their look would be different, part of a wilder, more raw, Second Age, Middle-earth, closer to where the First Age ends. As we meet them, they're not yet organized into armies, they're a little more scattered and they've been scavenging. So it's just a different time in their total story.”
The Orcs look fucking awesome, definitely look like fallen Elves.

Waiting for Twitter to go on a crusade claiming Orcs are racist though.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Amazon going for the feels with this latest Rings of Power promo

That whole thing was total cringe but I gotta admit the end lifted it up pretty damn well.

Seems odd they got the scratch to market it that way instead of just, I dunno, putting together clips of that BILLION DOLLAR SHOW, but I guess at this level they have cash to burn.

Is this thing getting a theatrical release though? Did they do that for Wheel of Time?

Top Bottom