• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Lord of the Rings Game Delays Xbox Version

Pelta88

• The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria has been delayed for Xbox Series X/S, with a new release date set for early 2024.
  • The delay has disappointed Xbox fans, but the PC and PS5 versions are still scheduled for release on October 24.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria has officially been delayed, but only on Xbox Series X/S. Excitement has been building for the late October launch of The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria, but it seems that Xbox fans will have to wait substantially longer than their fellows on PC and PlayStation 5. The co-op multiplayer crafting and survival game remains on schedule for both PC and PS5.

sendit

• The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria has been delayed for Xbox Series X/S, with a new release date set for early 2024.
  • The delay has disappointed Xbox fans, but the PC and PS5 versions are still scheduled for release on October 24.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria has officially been delayed, but only on Xbox Series X/S. Excitement has been building for the late October launch of The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria, but it seems that Xbox fans will have to wait substantially longer than their fellows on PC and PlayStation 5. The co-op multiplayer crafting and survival game remains on schedule for both PC and PS5.

Must be the split screen.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well the series X version has been delayed too.
Microsoft won't certify your game for distribution on either Xbox console unless it runs on both platforms without compromises.

That's... kind of becoming a problem, obviously.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Some said the same thing about Baulder's Gate 3
Perhaps. But we've known what BG3 was going to be like for years due to PC early access, so people who said it would be bad are just being stupid. You may think I'm defending the Xbox here, but I'm actually not. If Series S can't pull off a game as simplistic as this cheap-looking survival crafting game then Microsoft is in serious trouble.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
What is going on.....

Also Pelta88 Pelta88

The tweet says PS5 and PC is coming in 2023. The article has a typo.

I'm dumb...its saying Oct 24th...of this year, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom